• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

All Inclusive Platinum Plan at Pubelo Bonito

iufan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will soon be booking a week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach for 2018 and I see they have different tiers of the AI plans now. The Preferred plan is the same as the old plan but now they have a Platinum plan which does not have the upcharge for a few of the restaurants and reserves space at the pool and probably some other things.
Has anyone done this? I was curious the cost from someone who has. Did you think it was worth the extra cost above the Preferred plan?
Thanks in advance!

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
price for
(from black friday when I booked out upcoming stay)
Platinum $85 Per Person Per Day
Deluxe $74 per person per day

call and get latest rates.

kwinky

Reaction score
You will probably be offered a better rate later if you don't book the AI when you book the room.

Jayco29D

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott, Vistana
We are at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Adults Only for the holidays (the hotel, not the time share). We purchased the all inclusive meal plan and it is worth it. We paid a little over $1200 for two people. We are able to eat at all the Pueblo Bonito resorts while we are here and use the facilities of all resorts. For the holidays, they have special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus and those are included at no extra charge. Room service is also included at no extra charge but not sure if this is because we upgraded to a suite. There is a surcharge for a few restaurants but there are so many choices of places to eat and the daily theme nights at Sunset Beach and Rose are included. If you really want to eat at the three restuarants with the surcharge, you would pay about $20-$35 extra pp. They have an extensive shuttle system to get around the resorts. I must say that we love our Pacifica room. We were in a hotel room (which was tiny and only had a distant ocean view from the single balcony) so we upgraded to a 1 bedroom in the Towers on the 6th floor with ocean views all the way down the coast from both rooms and the bed. We have double balconies off the living room and bedroom with head on views. The VIP Lounge for the Towers is directly on the ocean and serves snacks and drinks as well as has breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. We went over to visit Sunset Beach for the timeshare presentation and got $400 off our hotel bill for the room upgrade and anything else we use at the hotel like massages and restaurant surcharges. I liked the architecture at Sunset Beach a lot better than the Pacifica. Sunset Beach is classical Spanish/Mexican style. The finishes seem very nice for a timeshare. The lobby is beautifully decorated for Christmas. The resort does not feel crowded at all. The Montecristo Estates are beautiful 3 bedroom homes with private full size pools and ocean views. We did not buy at the timeshare presentation and they were not aggressive at all. I found it to be quite educational and it was nice to see the studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units at Sunset Beach and the Montecristo Estates homes. We may consider a stay at Sunset Beach or Montecristo Estates in the future. You would have a full kitchen if you stay at Sunset Beach. The timeshare rep recommended just getting a 3-5 day meal plan if you are staying a week at Sunset Beach or Montecristo if you plan on cooking on other days or just want to pay as you go on some days. The Marketplace at Sunset Beach is like an upscale food court and very inexpensive for days you aren’t on a meal plan. Fantastic gelato! There is also a small grocery store at Sunset Beach. I did not check out the prices since we have the meal plan but the rep said they do not mark it up. I would need to look and see if that is the case.