• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

All Inclusive fee discontinued??

Gundy1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was chatting with a representative on HGVC's website today asking to get the all inclusive fee added for next year. She told me that they had discontinued the all inclusive?? Is anyone aware if this is truely the case and if so why?

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope this isn't true. I LOVE having the all inclusive fee to make cancellations without fees, multiple bookings, not have to put in a credit card every booking, etc

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I had a brief senior-moment and thought the post concerned all-inclusive resorts.
I thought, "But HGVC doesn't have an all-inclusive resort!" ... a shame, though. <sigh>

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I haven't heard or seen anything. I have not asked though, since I usually book online and do not call unless there is a problem with something.

Anyone else heard anything.

Pronkster

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure exactly how this works, but I have the all inclusive for 2008 and have booked some reservations online for 2009 using 2009 points and was not charged the $49 fee. Is this because I am making the reservations during 2008 when I have the all inclusive or are they assuming I will continue on with the all inclusive for future years and therefore not charging the $49 fee. Any info would be appreciated.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Yes all inclusive fee is for the date the transaction is made not the date the resulting reservation is made for.

So you would not be charged for 2009 if you booked them in 2008.

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just received confirmation from HGVC that effective for 2009, the all inclusive fee is, indeed, discontinued.
My guess is that too many people were making reservations and then cancelling later on. I think this may actually be a good thing for availability. I know that since they started this, it has been very hard to book the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

pacman