• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

All home reservations gone!!!! Darn I forgot to set my Alarm

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
My fault for completely forgetting to set my timer for 11:59. Went to try to reserve SDO for Waste Management Golf Tourney. All home reservations gone for Sunday 1/31/21. Now I have to try for the following weekend.
I thought Spring Training was crazy.

Last edited:

needvaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MGO, WKV, SVV Bella
sometimes they pop up again in the middle of the day or next day. I've seen this with WKV. Keep checking. The system seems glitchy

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Sorry to hear! Hope you eventually get what you are looking for!

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
Unfortunately it’s not.

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis - 2
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
Is the Waste Management Open week more popular than Spring Training weeks? I tried for the first time to get the week of 1.31.21 and was successful for a two bedroom and the larger one bedroom. I usually only book Spring Training.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Is the Waste Management Open week more popular than Spring Training weeks? I tried for the first time to get the week of 1.31.21 and was successful for a two bedroom and the larger one bedroom. I usually only book Spring Training.
How do you like your Grandview ownership?

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
How do you like your Grandview ownership?
I think it is one of the best ones out there. Booked 3 weeks at the Hilton NYC for may. I just own too many points.

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
It can be because it’s only one week while Spring Training is multiple weeks and is dependent on the actual week in the month. Mid to late March are better than late Feb early March in some cases.

lorenmd

TUG Member
Reaction score
we are here now and it is a pain to be here during PGA. next year we will come a week later

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
we are here now and it is a pain to be here during PGA. next year we will come a week later
I would not want to be there now if I was not interested in the tournament. I will rent my units. Last night I was able to get another small one bedroom with a platinum unit I own at SDO

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
The power of the Platinum. Maybe one day I will find one

Polly Metallic

Official TUG Pool Recruiter
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow. I wasn’t aware there was anything going on at that time. I traded in for the week 1-31 - 2-7. We’d already booked the prior week at a different resort.

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
It can pull the hard to get weeks when you miss the midnight release.
Thanks. Not sure how that works. So If I am doing this on the Starwood portal, does the computer know that the unit I am trying to reserve is a platnum unit?

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
Yes, it does. I own several weeks and it will show me the week or weeks that pulled the reservation.
I am shooting for Spring Training so I will have to stay awake and not miss it. Spring Trainig disappears quickly I learned from last year.

teddyo333

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana:
Westin Kierland (x2)
WKORV - OV (x2)
Desert Oasis (x6)
Vistana Villages - Bella
Vistana Villages - Key West
Sheraton Broadway Plantation (2BR Lockout)
Marriott:
Marriott Grande Ocean
Today I was finally able to pull 1/31. I have checked daily at least once a day. Yay!!!!
Now on the hunt for Spring Training.

I missed it as well but was able to make a reservation today for 1/30/21 - 2/6/21.