• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Airport Transportation to Mayan Palace NV

wheaties

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have e-mailed the MP NV twice now to find out the price and availability of their advertised "airport transportation" and have not received an answer. We leave Friday. Has anyone used their service and, if so, do you remember the cost? If not, can anyone estimate the taxi charge from the PV airport to the Mayan Palace NV? Thanks!

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Did you email the Concierge? I did this for my friends who will be using oonr of our weeks at the Mayan Riviera, and got a response back quite quickly.

I went to the Mayan Palace website and clicked on the contact us page and chose the NV Concierges. Try this link to contact them.

conciergenvm@mayanpalace.com.mx

wheaties

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did e-mail the concierge -- twice -- but I will try it again today for the third time!

Harmina

TUG Member
Reaction score
re fare

wheaties, I have sent you a private message. I have the fares which were sent to me yesterday. They replied to me within a few minutes.

Rick H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Airport transportation to MP

I e-mailed the concierge at the Grand Mayan, NV and received a reply the next day. He claims the cost is $52 USD per couple. I'll be arriving there Friday, Feb 17. I used the e-mail link on the website and was surprised to get a quick response. I just wish it were a little cheaper.

iiderman

TUG Member
Reaction score
52 USD :eek: What a rip off!!!! A regular taxi cab should cost no more than 15 USD one way regardless of the number of people!! Somebody, please correct me if I'm totally off on this but 52 seems outrageous!

bellesgirl

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
iiderman said:
52 USD :eek: What a rip off!!!! A regular taxi cab should cost no more than 15 USD one way regardless of the number of people!! Somebody, please correct me if I'm totally off on this but 52 seems outrageous!

Actually you are off. The cost from the airport (and only FROM the airport), if you use a taxi, is regulated in PV. And it does increase with larger groups. But you are right when you say $52 is outrageous. I would think more like $20-25 to NV, but it is not surprising the the MP would gouge you. There is no reason to use their shuttle.

ValDar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two of us took a taxi last November from the airport to Grand Mayan, NV, and if I'm remembering correctly the charge was around $25.00