• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

access to RCI Last Call without RCI account

Luv2travel2

Reaction score
Hey there, experts! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please let me know or feel free to delete. DVC just severed their relationship with RCI which means that I no longer have access to RCI through DVC. Does anyone know of a different way to access RCI last call or similarly prices cheap last minute timeshare deals?
Thanks so much for any info.

Rascalsmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey there, experts! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please let me know or feel free to delete. DVC just severed their relationship with RCI which means that I no longer have access to RCI through DVC. Does anyone know of a different way to access RCI last call or similarly prices cheap last minute timeshare deals?
Pick up a free RCI-compatible week with low maintenance fees from the Marketplace and use that as your entry ticket. I suggest something like a triennial at Grandview Las Vegas.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You are going to get II getaways. Take a look at those before deciding if you still want access to rci.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

RCI has a couple of other outlets for them, for example afvclub.com for military and veterans.

Luv2travel2

Reaction score
You are going to get II getaways. Take a look at those before deciding if you still want access to rci.
Thanks! I know, I'm looking forward to seeing what II has. I have a friend who is looking for a last minute getaway for next week so I was hoping to be able to find something for her today or tomorrow. It looks like DVC doesn't have II set up yet so hopefully in the next couple of days.

JETSDAD

Reaction score
Thanks! I know, I'm looking forward to seeing what II has. I have a friend who is looking for a last minute getaway for next week so I was hoping to be able to find something for her today or tomorrow. It looks like DVC doesn't have II set up yet so hopefully in the next couple of days.
II is set up through DVC....the link is posted under Destinations.

Luv2travel2

Reaction score
Hey there! Just wanted to check back in now that I've had a change to see what II has. I have to say that I like RCI's last call weeks better, especially for Florida. I contacted RCI to ask if I could pay to be a member but they said that if my timeshare is no longer affiliated, I can't buy a membership. It looks like most of the other places that used to have similar inventory are either defunct or limited to first responders, military, etc. If anyone knows of anyway for me to access Last Call (other than buying another timeshare- I'm not interested in that), would you let me know. I'm willing to pay the annual RCI fee.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
People have acquired el-cheapo RCI TSs on like eBay, then after their RCI account is set up they give away the TS and sort of 'forget' to mention that they no longer have the resort. As long as the annual membership fee is paid, it seems RCI doesn't care.

This approach is not exactly easy, but it's one way.

Luv2travel2

Reaction score
People have acquired el-cheapo RCI TSs on like eBay, then after their RCI account is set up they give away the TS and sort of 'forget' to mention that they no longer have the resort. As long as the annual membership fee is paid, it seems RCI doesn't care.

This approach is not exactly easy, but it's one way.
Thanks! I definitively don't want to buy another timeshare so I am hoping to be able to access last calls a different way.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
If you find you're better off buying something then look for an every other year or every third year one bedroom points week at Grandview at Las Vegas. You can sometimes find someone giving them away here on TUG. An EOY will get you 24,500 points every other year with 2022 annual maintenance fees of $219.25 and the every third year will get 16,333 points every third year with 2022 annual maintenance fees of $146.17. You will have to pay the RCI annual membership fee and it's currently $124 a year. However you can pay for up to five years and get a lower price. $229 for 2 years, $321 for three years, $409 for 4 years and $499 for five years.

Grandview at Las Vegas is in the Vacation Village family of resorts. Owners in the VV family can book two Vacation Village Extra Weeks every year with no points within 45 days of the check in dates for just the fee. When I've booked our weeks the fee has been a little less than the Last Call weeks. Also there's a better selection of what's available in the VV Extra Weeks than you'll find in the Last Call weeks.

The other nice thing about owing at a resort in the Vacation Village family is that VV will run special deals once or twice a year. When I've booked those special offers right away I've sometimes gotten a two bedroom unit. We stayed at Grandview at Las Vegas in a one bedroom/full kitchen unit September 3-10, 2021 for my husband's birthday. That was checking in the Friday of Labor Day weekend so not just excess inventory weeks. I booked that special offer at the end of March and it was $99 for the week. We just stayed the week of January 7-14, 2022 at Vacation Village at Parkway in Orlando in a one bedroom/full kitchen unit. That special offer was $159 for a week from January 3-March 27 but it was only for 11 resorts in the VV family. The email I received announcing the offer came on October 20th but I didn't get around to booking anything until almost a month later and was still able to get a week that worked with our other plans.

We have RCI and II. Every time I've looked I haven't been impressed with what's available in the Getaway Weeks which is what II calls their Last Call weeks. It seems to be mostly lot of studios and one bedroom suites. I'm not interested in anything less than a one bedroom/full kitchen unit and have no trouble finding that with RCI. Also the prices of II Getaway Weeks are higher than the RCI Last Call weeks.

Luv2travel2

Reaction score
If you find you're better off buying something then look for an every other year or every third year one bedroom points week at Grandview at Las Vegas. You can sometimes find someone giving them away here on TUG. An EOY will get you 24,500 points every other year with 2022 annual maintenance fees of $219.25 and the every third year will get 16,333 points every third year with 2022 annual maintenance fees of $146.17. You will have to pay the RCI annual membership fee and it's currently $124 a year. However you can pay for up to five years and get a lower price. $229 for 2 years, $321 for three years, $409 for 4 years and $499 for five years.

Grandview at Las Vegas is in the Vacation Village family of resorts. Owners in the VV family can book two Vacation Village Extra Weeks every year with no points within 45 days of the check in dates for just the fee. When I've booked our weeks the fee has been a little less than the Last Call weeks. Also there's a better selection of what's available in the VV Extra Weeks than you'll find in the Last Call weeks.

The other nice thing about owing at a resort in the Vacation Village family is that VV will run special deals once or twice a year. When I've booked those special offers right away I've sometimes gotten a two bedroom unit. We stayed at Grandview at Las Vegas in a one bedroom/full kitchen unit September 3-10, 2021 for my husband's birthday. That was checking in the Friday of Labor Day weekend so not just excess inventory weeks. I booked that special offer at the end of March and it was $99 for the week. We just stayed the week of January 7-14, 2022 at Vacation Village at Parkway in Orlando in a one bedroom/full kitchen unit. That special offer was $159 for a week from January 3-March 27 but it was only for 11 resorts in the VV family. The email I received announcing the offer came on October 20th but I didn't get around to booking anything until almost a month later and was still able to get a week that worked with our other plans.

We have RCI and II. Every time I've looked I haven't been impressed with what's available in the Getaway Weeks which is what II calls their Last Call weeks. It seems to be mostly lot of studios and one bedroom suites. I'm not interested in anything less than a one bedroom/full kitchen unit and have no trouble finding that with RCI. Also the prices of II Getaway Weeks are higher than the RCI Last Call weeks.
Wow, thank you SO much for all of that info. I really appreciate your time and insight. I've only ever owned DVC (Disney) which has an end date, and to be honest, the thought of being locked maintenance fees forever is a bit frightening to me. However, if the fees are low enough, it may be something to think about. Thanks again for taking the time to help!

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I forgot to mention the current exchange fee is $259 for each week you book with your points. Also that you can borrow points from your next use year.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
RCI use to liquidate some of their inventory via tripbeat. They are now ALL RESORT STORE

Not all RCI inventory is there, but a good portion is. As for the pricing, I have found it varies. Sometimes more expensive that RCI, sometimes cheaper.

Gypsie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Mountain Vista
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Hilton Elara
Welk Resort Villas
I believe RCI also dumps to Armed Forces Vacation Club (AFVC).

simon63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
FAVC
RCI use to liquidate some of their inventory via tripbeat. They are now ALL RESORT STORE

Not all RCI inventory is there, but a good portion is. As for the pricing, I have found it varies. Sometimes more expensive that RCI, sometimes cheaper.
I could not get in, not sure if it is working know

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
RCI has Extraholidays.com

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
You may also be able to find some inventory on SkyAuction.

simon63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
FAVC
Anyone has access to Tripbeat, I´ve been traying for sometime without any success, thanks in advance.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone has access to Tripbeat, I´ve been traying for sometime without any success, thanks in advance.

See post 15. Tripbeat now redirects you to another site.

montygz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, thank you SO much for all of that info. I really appreciate your time and insight. I've only ever owned DVC (Disney) which has an end date, and to be honest, the thought of being locked maintenance fees forever is a bit frightening to me. However, if the fees are low enough, it may be something to think about. Thanks again for taking the time to help!
Another advantage of buying a cheap triennial timeshare in points is you also will have access to weeks under 10,000 points.

For example, a week at Club Wyndham Cypress Palms can be had now for 7,500 points and a $259 exchange fee. Or at Vacation Villages Parkway for 4,900 points and a $259 fee.

Right now, the last calls are $362 for a week for those.

Owning something like this can save you a bundle if you travel frequently to places with high inventory, like Orlando, are flexible in planning and aren't picky. If you look every morning, you can get some awesome deals.

For example, I once got a week in 2BR at Regal Vistas in Massanutten for 4700 points and the exchange fee.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also found this page https://www.tripbeat.com/v6, but it doesn´t work

I just checked ant tripbeat page is no longer under maintenance. But, it appears to run an "affiliate" program now. From the FAQ:
Am I eligible for Tripbeat Travel Club?
TripBeat Travel Club is open to all active members of an affinity partner or anyone who has been provided with an activation code for Tripbeat Travel Club, as well as anyone who has received a hotel card from an affiliated resort. Eligibility also extends to anyone with an immediate family relationship (i.e., spouse, mother/father, son/daughter/ or significant other) with any of the foregoing persons (collectively, “Eligible Members”).

the allresortstore page is still working for me and I can see limited inventory to what appears to be RCI. I only did a small sampling, maybe just last call being seen.
One of the resorts I looked at Bently Brook. RCI last call $329. All resort store $429