• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Access to Corporate Interval Account

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I am supposed to have a corporate Marriott account and a corporate Vistana account but these companies do not know how to set it up. I also have a private Interval account for the unenrolled timeshares that do not come with a corporate account. When I click on the MVC external exchange link, it goes to the log in for my private II account. I assume I have different II membership numbers for my corporate accounts. Does anyone know how I can get access to my corporate II accounts?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If you log in to your respective accounts; Marriottvacationclub.com and Vistana.com and check your profiles you will find the II membership number associated with each. I think on Vistana.com is is under the What I Own section. You should then be able to use those to setup web profiles on intervalworld.com.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Marriott Vacation Club is a disaster. They are confusing my personal II account that has Marriott Ko Olina in it with the corporate account they were supposed to create for the 7000 DPs I bought. Now they are saying they do not automatically set up a corporate II account because I bought it on the external market. Yet I paid them a ton in activation fees plus the $235 Club fee for the II account. Their customer service is horrible.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
For Marriott, go in to the MVC website and go to Account in the upper right, then click profile. Expand the section that shows your owner number and name and check what the Interval International Number is there. Does that match your personal account number on II right now? If not, they have one setup but you need a web profile on II. I know that Vistana automatically sets up your corporate account. I know for us it just automatically showed up when we tried to log in, but we have a pretty unique name, so I suspect it was easy for them to determine who to associate it with. Depending on how long you have had your Vistana week, you may not have an account setup yet. It takes them about a month after they transfer the week in their system to setup your II account. You may however need to setup a web profile for that one too.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My Vistana II corporate account is set up. The Marriott corporate account is not. Now I will have 3 II accounts. So much overlap and waste in this.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
For Marriott, go in to the MVC website and go to Account in the upper right, then click profile. Expand the section that shows your owner number and name and check what the Interval International Number is there. Does that match your personal account number on II right now? If not, they have one setup but you need a web profile on II. I know that Vistana automatically sets up your corporate account. I know for us it just automatically showed up when we tried to log in, but we have a pretty unique name, so I suspect it was easy for them to determine who to associate it with. Depending on how long you have had your Vistana week, you may not have an account setup yet. It takes them about a month after they transfer the week in their system to setup your II account. You may however need to setup a web profile for that one too.

Thanks Dioxide. There is no Interval International number in my MVC Destination Point account. Marriott never bothered to set it up.

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Vistana told me they needed 45 days to set up the II corporate account from the moment of purchase. I called Interval around that time and they gave me the account number (before it was posted in the Vistana page). With that i followed the "create a web profile" steps in the "join today" section. I hope it helps.

upload_2018-7-26_19-54-54.png

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Vistana II corporate account is set up. The Marriott corporate account is not. Now I will have 3 II accounts. So much overlap and waste in this.
By the way, I accepted a promotion from Interval, 10 years II regular account, $380. I might have been able to do shorter discounted periods if i had waited for another promotion but i prefer certainty. Also, only few days before i had set up the II account and paid 89 dollars which they credited me back when i bought the 10 year membership. So i figured that for 291 dollars (380 minus 89) i would have 9 more years.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Both my Vistana and Marriott corporate accounts were a mess. My Vistana corporate account pointed to my personal account and I had to contact them to correct them... to let them know that it was my personal II account that they were linking my timeshare to when they needed to create a separate corporate account. Marriott did have an II corporate account but II made me create a different user ID which I refused. It took several calls and hours into II for them to be able to link all my accounts into a single login, and then after that I could choose which one to use. We just went through this same mess for my husband.