• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Absolutely love fan letters like these from our members!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
My wife and I wish to commend you on your excellent assistance for all time share owners for so many years.

Your information has been invaluable, not like so many outfits that promise to rid you of your timeshare ownership, of course for a large fee upfront. Their guarantees are useless and fraudulent. I spoke with several and found them to be very persistent and in my mind unbelievable.

It was through your advice that we as long time owners of a time share at Orange Lake Country Club were able to break away.

One of your tile suggestions was to contact the management and advise them that we wished to deed back our unit.

We had no debt with them and always paid the required fees on time, but being in our 80’s realized that we had little use for this premises in the future.

We explained this in correspondence to Orange Lake Country Club and were surprised and very happy that they agreed to the deeding back. They were prompt in sending us all the required documents by Fedex, including Fedex return materials. It couldn’t have been easier.

This came about as a result of advice we received from membership in TUG.

As we don’t travel as frequently as in the past, and with your advice, shed our obligations regarding our time share we shall be indebted to your organization eternally.

We do not wish to renew our membership but again thank you for everything you do for time share owners. Wishing you all a very pleasant 2020 and future years, and keep up the great work..

(names removed)

If only every owner was able to find TUG in time to avoid being ripped off....this industry would be a much different place!

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
What Tug is all about, helping others and each other.

Nice they took the time to write such a nice letter.