• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Aaarrrggg...

JBRES1

TUG Member
Reaction score
So thats how my life would end as a Pirate !!!

Dirty Sam Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Jim Breslin

JoAnn

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Aha!! I must have a twin brother:

Dirty Jenny Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

stonebroke

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
ARRG! ARGGG! I'm a pirate alright mateee Argg!

Mad Dog Flint
Argg

I sail the mighty seas in search of golden ore
but on days when the waters rough
I'd rather be on shore.

arlene22

TUG Member
Reaction score
Captain Anne Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Dirty Jenny Flint

I said I take a bath daily???? :confused:

What could that possibly mean?

RichM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Captain Roger Flint

That's weird.. they came up with my Dad's first name and I only entered mine.. creepy.

Cat

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I be Bloody Mary Flint.

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

And me favorite line, when comin' up the ladder from a dive is, "Arrrrr...cheated death yet again!"

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Mad Dog Rackham

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Captain Anne Roberts -

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Your pirate name is:
Captain Bess Flint
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

ARG!!!!! Where's me Rum?!?!

timetraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
That was fun!!! :D

My pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Last edited:

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Captain Charity Rackham

I am obviously nicer then all you people..... :p

gbraslow

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Avast me hearties and listen closely, for I, Cap't. Blackboot am the one who strikes fear in the hearts of strong men and causes them t' shiver in their boots. Wimmen swoon when they hears me name for I have the reputation of bein' quite the ladies man. I am the fiercest pirate you've ere laid eyes on. Me double edge sword is sharp as a razor. You'll know me by me scarlet scabbard. If ye don't listen to me orders I'll place ye in irons and toss ye in the bliges. Other infractions will be punished by keel haulin'. So be careful swabs fer I be on the lookout for ye. And now I must be goin' fer I have to wipe parrot poop from me shoulder. (Don't laugh or I'll be out to get ya with me Spanish pistolas.)

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
I be Mad Mary Boney. Me thinks this is a garrrrrr name that suits me well. Parrots and Penguins? Where be the bbq???

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!" :D

IreneLF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Black Anne Rackham here (not so P.C. am I?)
We need to have a TUG Rackham family reunion :)

Cat

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
IreneLF said:
We need to have a TUG Rackham family reunion :)

But then, we Flints would feel left out. And ye know what happens when we feel left out...