• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

AA Lost & Found is great!!

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
Last Thursday, I flew from SFO to JFK. It was an odd flight overall, with all of the crazy attitude that a handful of travelers had. I was asked to move seats to allow a couple to sit together, so I did. I left my carry-on suitcase and laptop bag in the back of the plane and moved to the front of the plane. When we landed, I was thinking about getting my items from the back, so accidentally left my iPad in the seatback. I realized that I left it on the plane the next day. I filed a report online, and then received an email to contact the JFK office directly. I called them, not thinking I had a chance to get my iPad back, but they found it in just a few minutes. At least at JFK, they identify each flight with date and seperate items so its easy for them to find. I was very surprised and happy.

The thing that surprised me even more is that they told me that they throw away hundreds of iPads every month. They keep items for 30 days and then throw away whatever is not claimed.

I didn't want to drive back to JFK, because with traffic, that would be a 4 hour drive. So they shipped it to me and packaged it up very nicely. I just needed to get a FedEx account setup to have them send it. It was awesome!

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
United Lost & Found Came Through Also.

AA Lost & Found is great!
Our grandson (age 12) flew alone from IAD to MCO to have a Disney weekend with us when we were timeshare vacationing in Kissimmee FL last January.

He got home OK, but when his parents met him at the airport, he did not have his wallet (containing $40 & some StarBux gift cards).

They called us. We searched high & low all through our 2BR timeshare condo, also everywhere in the rental car. No luck.

A few weeks later, a small FedEx package addressed to our grandson was delivered to his & his parents' house. Inside was the formerly lost wallet. The money & StarBux cards were still there. (Who'd a-thunk?)

So hats off to the lost & found crews of United, in addition to their AA counterparts.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Delta does too

I left my cell phone phone on a chair in the SEA airport! near the Delta ticket counter.

Soon after in the air, I discovered I did not have it -- I asked the attendant to check on it, and also gave her our son's phone number who lives in Seattle.

BY the time we landed, our son had already had it!! he's gone to the airport and picked it up after a phone call form Delta

I was pretty impressed