• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

A Different Kind of Birthday For My Big One

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome, to 60 Panina. Sorry you didn't make it to the Jersey shore. However iam sure you day will be special and fun from the support and well wishers who know you. Birthday. AL.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy, Happy 60th Birthday, Panina! Hope you have a wonderful and fabulous day! Life is different for everyone right now but days like today deserve a little bit of special to them. I hope you know that all your TUGGER friends love you and are thinking of you!

happy60th.jpg

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Happy Birthday Panina! May you soon be able to celebrate your birthday that way you deserve!

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.24.15 PM.png

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Happy 60th Panina!! Welcome to the club (old-timers, that is...lol). You are only as old as you act and feel. May there be many happy and healthy returns of the day. You now have an excuse for a proper party on any day of your choosing when we can finally circulate and gather with friends once again. :cheer::wave::banana::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy 60th birthday to my fellow Mother's Day/birthday weekend woman! I got a card from a friend I hadn't seen in a year, and I was kind of overwhelmed to be remembered--the card had *clearly* be purchased with me in mind (based on a private joke amongst that group of friends) well before the #quarantimes. It really touched my heart.

I hope you have a similar experience for such a milestone birthday during such a milestone period in time.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Happy Birthday, Panina. It's a big one. I just had my 65th in March.

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
A belated Happy Birthday!

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Happy 60th birthday to my fellow Mother's Day/birthday weekend woman! I got a card from a friend I hadn't seen in a year, and I was kind of overwhelmed to be remembered--the card had *clearly* be purchased with me in mind (based on a private joke amongst that group of friends) well before the #quarantimes. It really touched my heart.

I hope you have a similar experience for such a milestone birthday during such a milestone period in time.
Happy belated Birthday to you. It is alway wonderful to get remembered from someone that we didn’t expect it from.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you all for sharing today with me. Last night I felt very sad, in tears and posting made me feel better. You all put a big smile on me!

Today was a simple nice day. The weather here was beautiful. I spent the last 2 days out in my beautiful new patio. Finally a place for the outdoor furniture. With all the craziness I feel fortunate I am at this new house now. There is a peacefulness this place gives me that I did not have at the other home.

My other half cooked me French Toast for breakfast. Not my favorite but today it was. He made broccoli with garlic for lunch with mozzarella/ricotta homemade pocket. And yes a beautiful delicious gluten free cake with a layer of chocolate and vanilla cake with a black cherry filling, topped with whip cream and chocolate shavings. No room for dinner.

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Happy Birthday, Panina! Thank you for allowing us to celebrate with you. Glad you had a beautiful day.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Happy Birthday, Panina!

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Panina! My birthday is actually Monday (the 11th.) We did my birthday dinner last night, because the new take out place I wanted to try only is open on the weekends, and my mother wanted PF Changs for Mother's Day this evening. (The local place Sat. was *fantastic;* the order from PF Changs was a nightmare--an hour and a half late, missing food, and only a busy signal on their phone.)

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Happy Birthday. When a woman claims they are 60, I sometimes wonder if they really are, but not this time, lol.

Bill

mentalbreak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday!
I hope you had a great day and get to reschedule your celebration very soon!