• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

63 places for brunch in and around Las Vegas

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Just in case anyone is interested, here is the list. The map that accompanies the article is nice as it highlights the location of each restaurant as you click on the description.

Rumpled

Reaction score
Have to check some of those out- heading to Sin City in about three weeks.

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jasmine's is no longer doing brunch after today. Too bad, it was yummy.

Fern

Just in case anyone is interested, here is the list. The map that accompanies the article is nice as it highlights the location of each restaurant as you click on the description.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I bet Hexx is nice for brunch. They have outdoor dining with many misters running. I didn't go to their restaurant, but I did chocolate chocolate tasting in their store. They have really good customer service.

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Fern,

I'm trying to go through all of the Vegas related threads to prepare for an October trip there. Because of high airfare on the weekend, we'll only be there Mon - Fri, so I think we are pretty good on places to visit with our teenager.

We will eat in part of the time, but we'd enjoy a few meals out in family friendly, inexpensive locations, including those outside the city on the way to sightseeing highlights. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Sheila

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If you are going to Hoover Dan, stop at the Coffee Cup in Boulder City for either breakfast or lunch. It was featured on Diners, Driveins and Dives twice. I haven't eaten there, but Jerry raved about it.

Certainly the kids (and maybe you) would like to go to In and Out for a burger. Remember to get the fries "well done" if you don't like soggy. No mayo available. Onions either grilled or raw, lettuce, tomato, cheese, dill pickle slices if you like, and also real milk shakes if that is anybody's thing. And real inexpensive. The one on Dean Martin is always very busy. There is one on Sahara and one on Maryland Pkwy which are less so.

Fern

Fern,

I'm trying to go through all of the Vegas related threads to prepare for an October trip there. Because of high airfare on the weekend, we'll only be there Mon - Fri, so I think we are pretty good on places to visit with our teenager.

We will eat in part of the time, but we'd enjoy a few meals out in family friendly, inexpensive locations, including those outside the city on the way to sightseeing highlights. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Sheila

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, if your kid collects places, In and Out sells its own T-shirts, and they aren't expensive.

And Coffee Cup sells, what else, Coffee Cups (for the work desk) and t-shirts.

Fern

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
If you are going to Hoover Dan, stop at the Coffee Cup in Boulder City for either breakfast or lunch. It was featured on Diners, Driveins and Dives twice. I haven't eaten there, but Jerry raved about it.

Certainly the kids (and maybe you) would like to go to In and Out for a burger. Remember to get the fries "well done" if you don't like soggy. No mayo available. Onions either grilled or raw, lettuce, tomato, cheese, dill pickle slices if you like, and also real milk shakes if that is anybody's thing. And real inexpensive. The one on Dean Martin is always very busy. There is one on Sahara and one on Maryland Pkwy which are less so.

Fern

Thanks for the tips. I've added your comments to my list of notes.

I've never tried an In and Out Burger, so I'm glad you warned me about the fries and mayo. I'll bring a couple of mayo packs with me. I know some people swear by the chain and a milk shake sounds good.

Sheila