• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

50% off Southwest flights (Includes anytime / Business Select. Rebook ASAP) 6/15/2021 only

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
50% off Southwest flights (Includes anytime / Business Select. Rebook ASAP) 6/15/2021 only.

Richard

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
But it did work for PDX-CLE one way going home! Now we just need to book our outbound flights maybe using ff miles on another airline to get us to Seattle if we do decide to take a cruise to Alaska prior to visiting my sisters in OR!

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
It worked for IND-ALB but resulted in a discounted GottaGetAway fare of $304. If normal was $608, that'd be a GottaFlyAnotherAirline fare. BNA-ALB was better as there are lots more flights.

It seems to give the sale price with or without the SAVE50 code, so I can't tell how much of a savings there is.

BingoBangoBongo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Elara, Kings Land, Valdoro Mountain, the District
Just booked a R/T ROC>RSW for about $150 in Sept.!

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Just booked a flight to ATL to visit my granddaughter for her birthday in September. $104 round-trip from DCA!

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Update: Use promo code SAVE50. Valid for bookings made 6/15-6/17 for travel from 9/15/21 to 11/3/21. Note that this discount is valid on paid and award flights!

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
50 Percent Discount on Virtually ALL Flights: 50 Years of Southwest Airlines - FALL 2021.

Richard

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I couldn't get the discount with points, only with paying for the flights. Which is fine. I just have 350,000 SW points to use.

Edited to take that last statement back. I can book with points at a discount, as long as I add the promo code.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I have a points reservation made for my SIL, it wont let me pull it up to change. It doesn’t show in my reservation list either, only the points transaction.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I went in to see if I could get the discount on a flight I'd already booked for October. No deal. The reason was, there is no availability for that flight any longer. Glad I booked when I did.

James G

Reaction score
I successfully combined the discount and another discount (125DOM121) under the southwest vacations tab to get a fantastic price. 2 nights at the Venetian and round trip air for $280 per person. I'm getting low on vacation time at work and couldn't stay longer. It should be a nice trip to see O at the Bellagio, dinner and people watch. I've tapered the gambling but will still play a little. Flying in on Halloween night, so it should be a fun night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-153039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-153039_Chrome.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210615-153001_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-153001_Chrome.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 8

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
Thank you for posting this! I booked ISP to LAX for2 nights, to HNL for 5 nights back to LAS for a week we already had booked there, and back to ISP for a total of $535 each! What a nice way to extend our planned Las Vegas vacation!

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I had the problem also not getting the discount with points but you manually have to put the SAVE50 code in the promo box and the point values will show the 50% off. Just booked some speculative tickets from San Diego to Hawaii for October for only 5145 points each way and since I have the companion pass will be the cheapest flight ever for 2 people. Worst come to worse and I don't go the points just get returned to my account. Now trying to get a timeshare. I booked flights to Maui and Kauai on different dates so will see what comes up. The end of October should be a slow time. I also have a lot of Marriott points I can use.