• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

5 Timeshares I want to unload.

Saxon1982

Reaction score
Giving away 5 timeshares. All you have to do is pay transfer fees and closing cost. The deed is free otherwise.
They are mostly in Florida. Email me for more info. LT Transfers in Montana is the best transfer company I've dealt with so far with fees under $200 usually. They are all up to date on maintenance fees and the first year of use will be 2022 for them.

These are the 5 timeshares I want to get rid of and they are up to date on the payments. This is as much information I have on them.

Broadway Plantation
Week 36 Unit 0910
Annual Floating

Vacation Village at Weston
Unit 314 Week 7

Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Unit 205 Week 30

Vacation Village at Parkway
Unit 14107 Week 33
Biennal Odd

Unit 7308 Week 14
Year Odd

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
You are missing the resort name on the 5th one. If it's the same as #4, click edit and add that for clarification.

If you know the number of bedrooms, please add that - it is essential info.

If this is the same LT Transfers that are TUG members, they are located in GA: www.lttransfers.com

Last edited:

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is that Broadway Plantation a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom unit, and what are the Maintenance Fee dues?

Great3

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The 2022 maintenance fees haven't been published yet.

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
The 2022 maintenance fees haven't been published yet.

Yes, understand. I was asking about current 2021 dues, basically trying to figure out if 2-bedroom if it’s a lock off or not, and if 1-bedroom, if it’s the larger or smaller side.

Great3

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
[Edited: Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you wrote "what are the maintenance fees due?"

But really you were asking: How much are the maintenance fees? Which is an excellent question. ]

Last edited:

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
He wrote: "They are all up to date on maintenance fees and the first year of use will be 2022 for them."

So there are no 2021 MF due.

I get it, it’s been paid already. I just wanted to know the amount paid, so I can better determine the unit specifics. Perhaps I should just ask, is it 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom. And if 2-bedroom, does it lock off, and if 1-bedroom, is it the larger side or smaller side. I was kinda assuming maybe OP don’t have all those details, so the current MF will help give a better idea of the unit. Since the unit # of the deed been given, I suppose I can just call Sheraton and ask directly about that unit.

Great3

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, understand. I was asking about current 2021 dues, basically trying to figure out if 2-bedroom if it’s a lock off or not, and if 1-bedroom, if it’s the larger or smaller side.
Great3
You want to know what the maintenance fees are, don’t you?

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is a database that Tug links to in the Vistana forum, so I already have a basic idea of the MF obligations going forward for most of the unit types.

I am just trying to determine if the unit being offered fits what I been looking for.

Great3

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hopefully, he posts the number of bedrooms - that's really essential info.

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Edited: Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you wrote "what are the maintenance fees due?"

But really you were asking: How much are the maintenance fees? Which is an excellent question. ]

No worries Denise. Going back and re-reading what I wrote, I can see how easy it is to interpret the meaning the other way you originally read/understood. I need to make my wording better and clearer next time.

Thanks,
Great3

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You are missing the resort name on the 5th one. If it's the same as #4, click edit and add that for clarification.

If you know the number of bedrooms, please add that - it is essential info.

If this is the same LT Transfers that are TUG members, they are located in GA: www.lttransfers.com
My first reaction -- oh, did LT Transfers move?

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Guess OP hasn’t made it back to answer any questions or PM / conversations yet.

Great3

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Guess OP hasn’t made it back to answer any questions or PM / conversations yet.

Great3

If you click on the user name you can see that the last time OP was seen on TUG was 3 minutes after posting.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Unit 910 wouldn't be a lockoff unit. I would guess it's a 2 bed, 2 bath, fees about $1013/yr and will probably go up by $50 this next year because our last few years have been very little increase. LT Transfers is in Georgia: readylegal@gmail.com is the best email for them.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
So 910 is definitely a regular 2 bedroom unit, I just checked my account and we own one of those.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I don't get it, someone wants to get rid of some timeshare weeks and posts an ad. Then they never come back to see if anyone replied to their ad or check DMs. Then people also complain that they can't get rid of their timeshare...

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
The OP posted on August 21st and hasn’t been seen since. Either the OP was able to give them away somewhere other than TUG OR they will eventually post again asking about so and so exit company because no one wants their timeshares.

edited: @dioxide45 and I were thinking the exact same thing.

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
So 910 is definitely a regular 2 bedroom unit, I just checked my account and we own one of those.

Ha, thanks Rickandcindy23. I will be getting SBP small annual one bedroom from another generous TUGGER who posted a giveaway, so no longer in need of a Vistana unit. I am sure if the OP comes back, there will eventually be a taker for that SBP unit.

Great3

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ha, thanks Rickandcindy23. I will be getting SBP small annual one bedroom from another generous TUGGER who posted a giveaway, so no longer in need of a Vistana unit. I am sure if the OP comes back, there will eventually be a taker for that SBP unit.

Great3
Considering it myself, actually.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score