• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

3 br. at Greenlinks Resort, Naples

chicklet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has been to this resort. we are a family of 6 (4 young adults) The resort looks great although not on the beach but near to Sanibel, Marco and Ft. Myers?

The Conch Man

Reaction score
We live very close to this resort but we have never visited. Here is a recent review of the resort from a Trip Advisor member who visited this past August & there are more great reviews on this resort, can't find any bad reviews. Also, Bonita Springs, where we live & 10 minutes away is closer than Sanibel & Ft Myers bout an hours drive from Naples.

All the staff we encountered at the front desk were very helpful and willing to please.

The kitchen was excellent, with modern appliances and many pots, pans & other cooking accessories. There were four televisions and a dvd player too.

A nice lanai porch with a ceiling fan facing the pond was a welcome addition to the unit.

There is a medium-sized pool surrounded by chaise lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas, and in the clubhouse you will find a small workout room with treadmills, elliptical, some free weights & machines, exercise bikes and two tv's to help keep you motivated.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I've never been to the resort, but it's in a very nice area of Naples. I live on Marco and was curious where the place is. I was surprised to see it is in the Lely Resort area at 951 and US 41. It's in between Marco and the downtown shopping area of Naples, about 8 miles or so each way.

http://www.greenlinksnaples.com/index.htm

chicklet

TUG Member
Reaction score
The resort looks great from their website and all the reviews are great. We like the idea of 3 bedrooms that way everyone has a room. The only thing i was hesitant about was that it wasn't on the beach. I haven't been back to Marco, Naples area in awhile and my "kids" haven't been there at all. I'm always going on about how beautiful they area is. I usually wait for the last calls so that it doesn't cost us much but i know this area will not come up in last calls like it used to. Decisions, decisions......

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I were there May, 07 We rented a 3 bdrm w/ in-ground pool.... Greenlinks is a very large housing development, set on a fantastic golf course. The whole area is absolutely beautiful
We traveled about a half-hour every day to the beaches in Naples..It was well worth it. I live in Pa.; and beaches are not the norm...I would have walked if I had to..
After hours on the the beaches, we would come home, take a shower, dine, and lounge by the pool at night..
IMO, you can't go wrong at Greenlinks

mbh

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Stayed there last January while attending Tennis camp in Naples. Excellent resort. Reasonable. Clean. Excellent pool.

abc31

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The reviews are great. I wonder why it has no rating ( gold crown, rid, ect.). Any thoughts?

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
The reviews are great. I wonder why it has no rating ( gold crown, rid, ect.). Any thoughts?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are 2 Greenlinks.. One is a timeshare , the other is Greenlinks housing development. The t/s is on the same property as the development; which confuses many people; myself included.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you have the time and like birding and nature take a day and go to the Ding Darling National Wildlife Preserve on Sanibel Island. There is also a wonderful shell museum on Sanibel that was established by Raymond Burr of Perry Mason fame. I would say it is at leat 1 1/2 hours from your location.