• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2br Deluxe versas 2br Presidential

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDB

TUG Member
Reaction score
So, I might not have the question moved, I'll ask in general... not for any particular location or timeshare system...

I see availability for a 2br Deluxe Lower Level and also a 2br Presidential Upper Level.

Other than the level, I'm wondering what differences there might be? Counter top material, maybe? What else have you noticed?

Anyone know first hand, for any resort?

Seems to be too general, for I'm sure it would vary from system to system.

My OP was moved. Anyone caring to look back a day or two can find it. Maybe reply in an email or PM so as to not be inappropriate on the Lounge.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I'm sorry, but the industry has no standardized descriptions, so that is an impossible question to answer. Every resort system literally makes up the titles for their units and there is no one-size-fits-all answer.

For instance, with Starwood - the unit descriptions vary according to location, size, and configuration, but not quality. The decor is identical throughout the resorts. At Harborside, for instance, the larger side of th 2 bdm. lock-off is called the "One-Bedroom Premium Villa." It has basically the same amenities as the "One-Bedroom Villa," but in a larger space. It doesn't have a better view, or finishes than the smaller 1 bdm.

Your best bet is to ask about the specific resort, and specific description, in the appropriate region or system forum.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise..according to his profile the op owns in the Wyndham system...I bet the question relates to Wyndham

I think the the op is probably afraid to post a specific reference for fear you will delete his post

RDB

I havent stayed in a Wyndham Presidential unit but I did tour a Presidential at Bonnet Creek...The units may be slightly larger and the furniture a little more expensive and the countertops solid surface...is it worth the extra money??..not in my book

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Ron - He already asked the same question here in the Lounge, and stated that he was asking about Wyndham Bali Hai. Another moderator moved it to the Hawaii forum. I am not sure why RDB reposted it here, or posted it as a generic question, but I did my best to answer it, as asked.

In general, the lounge is for questions that are not related to timesharing, so in my opinion, the Wyndham or Hawaii forum are much better places to post the question. So his question isn't "inappropriate" - it is just misplaced.

I'm going to move his original question to the Wyndham forum if anyone would like to respond.
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160260

I'm closing this thread, because the question has already been posted twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.