• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2023 ] Was told I can’t bank my Peacock Suites deeded week to RCI

callwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you own a specific deeded week/unit there should be no problem. Even if you own floating, how is it they can tell you there is "no room for you" if you have paid your maintenance fee?

psowner

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Peacock Suites Anaheim/Shell Vacation Club
I also own a resort managed by Shell. I reserve my floating week 11 months before I want a check in. Prepay my next years MF ( just a guessament) . Then directly deposit the week. In my case Interval (although >90 % of the owners use RCI).
This is good advice. Thank you. I will be doing this moving forward. I prepaid my 2025 maintenance fees (just a guessament) back in June 2024. Can't bank or deposit 2025 either. So now I have paid maintenance fees for 2024 and 2025 and can not bank or deposit either week. Was told today by a Shell Deeded Owner Resolution Team member that its just first come first serve ..... that paying my maintenance fees and being a deeded owner does not guarantee me a spot. Tickets have been opened. I am waiting for the person assigned to my case to get back with me. The 2024 ticket was opened in March 2024. Still no solution. The 2025 ticket was opened in June. No solution yet. Was told that "leadership has been made aware that owners are unhappy about the situation."

psowner

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Peacock Suites Anaheim/Shell Vacation Club
If you own a specific deeded week/unit there should be no problem. Even if you own floating, how is it they can tell you there is "no room for you" if you have paid your maintenance fee?
It is a floating week. However, this is what I am trying to figure out. I have told them they are not honoring the contract. The Shell agent I spoke with today said it is first come first serve. (even though I have been calling since January). The Shell agent I spoke with today said that paying my maintenance fees and being a deeded owner does not guarantee me a spot. I paid my 2025 maintenance fees in June 2024 and same issue. I can not do anything with my 2025 week either. I am now just waiting for the person assigned to my case to call me back.