• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2021 Maintenance Fees: ?

Rich S

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert, Marriott Grand Chateau, Grand Solmar at Land's End
I have. I own a deeded week at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort and I received it last week.

Fisch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point at Poipu
Got mine the beginning of Sept.

cindyc

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Kohala Suites, HGVC - Boulevard, HGV - Sedona Summit (deeded weeks), Sheraton Desert Oasis
Downloaded mine from DRI website.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pierrepierre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Palace Resorts
Starting to receive 2021 M Fees...have you seen major increases?

mjc775

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk + DRI/HVC
Mine was available online yesterday. Despite warnings about major increases coming during a presentation earlier this month, my fees went up 2.3%. Last year fees went up 2.5%

peaceandquiet

TUG Member
Reaction score
YES and mine went up $400 so I ordered a megaphone and going to shut the fraud down. I will stand on the sidewalk and anyone coming to a sales presentation will be warned.

slgrosz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello mjc775,

You state that your fees went up 2.3% for 2021. Are you in the US Collection? If not, what collection?

I'm in the Hawaii Collection. My 2021 billing statement reads: "The Base Standard Assessment fee (including Hawaii general excise tax) remained the same at $260.42 and the Point Standard Assessment fee decreased to $0.1613, a reduction of 1% year-over-year."

I'm curious to know what are the point standard assessment fees for other DR Collections. Any idea?

Are other people willing to share their point standard assessment fee for 2021? What collection and what is the point standard assessment fee?