• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2019 ] A FAMILY ON VACATION 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes Resort
Have 2 timeshare weeks up for sale on TUG. Was contacted by a D Patel who ultimately offered full price ($1950) with payment of closing costs and transfer fees. He sent a purchase agreement with White Wall LLC as buyer and A FAMILY ON VACATION 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819 as the closing agent and holder of escrow (Purchase price). My research revealed very little about a Family on Vacation with no BBB information. When I asked Mr Patel about this he responded " once we get the deed recorded I’ll have your payment come from PCS Title and also a law firm here in Orlando" This was the first mention of PCS.

Has anyone done business with D Patel, White Wall LLC, or PCS Title? While no up front payment has been requested from us I am concerned that we may end up conveying title and receiving no payment

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think it is worse than you suspect. If the units transferred out of my name at no cost to me but with no payment, I'd consider that good enough. I suspect that you eventually will be asked to pay some fee along the way, and at the end of the day the units won't be transferred. Alternatively, the LLC is a Viking Ship.

I would insist on a reputable closing agent, and offer to pay the closing agent's fees out of your proceeds of the sale. I'll bet you $1 that this D. Patel will decline.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I asked Mr Patel about this he responded " once we get the deed recorded I’ll have your payment come from PCS Title and also a law firm here in Orlando" This was the first mention of PCS.

Has anyone done business with D Patel, White Wall LLC, or PCS Title? While no up front payment has been requested from us I am concerned that we may end up conveying title and receiving no payment
I see red flags in this. Since he asks you to transfer the TS into his name and hold until it's 'recorded'- which might take some time- for you to even find out if he's legit. Feel free to respond that you'll commence the transfer upon receipt of at least half of the purchase price. I wouldn't pull down the ad until this has closed- which I feel won't be to this 'buyer'.

Jim

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to show the results, but if you enter the address shown in Google maps (7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819) it shows the parking and dumpsters behind a strip mall in Orlando. I wouldn't waste another minute with this.

Jim

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Sounds extremely fishy. As suggested, insist on your own transfer company. Many are viewed here with respect such as LT transfers. If he agrees at least you will maintain control of the process. Also, as passepartout suggested, get some funds up front or use the escrow provided by LT Transfers if you use them. This puts them in the game with a commitment.

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
I believe there was an EBay seller with this name.

Janann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard, Las Vegas;
Disney's Saratoga Springs
7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819

This is the address of a UPS Store, which means that the mailing address is just a mailbox.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Don’t do this

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I used A Family On Vacation to buy a Hyatt unit about a year ago. I had zero issues. However, I did not work with Mr. Patel. They also used a different transfer company (Universal Resort Transfers).

It certainly is a little fishy that the buyer is an LLC. I would think that if you could use a transfer company of your choosing, that would mitigate some of the risk. If they decline, I would pass.

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Funny, but a D Patel just posted as a guest in this forum with an open offer looking to purchase specific units. I wonder if this is the same person.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have 2 timeshare weeks up for sale on TUG. Was contacted by a D Patel who ultimately offered full price ($1950) with payment of closing costs and transfer fees. He sent a purchase agreement with White Wall LLC as buyer and A FAMILY ON VACATION 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819 as the closing agent and holder of escrow (Purchase price). My research revealed very little about a Family on Vacation with no BBB information. When I asked Mr Patel about this he responded " once we get the deed recorded I’ll have your payment come from PCS Title and also a law firm here in Orlando" This was the first mention of PCS.

RED FLAGS. If your unit is worth little or nothing why would someone pay you as much as they are?

I would suggest you NOT do this.

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I can't seem to show the results, but if you enter the address shown in Google maps (7512 Dr Phillips Blvd, Suite 50-960 Orlando, FL 32819) it shows the parking and dumpsters behind a strip mall in Orlando. I wouldn't waste another minute with this.

Jim
I suspect it is just a box inside the UPS store near the address.

mrbocce

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
This guy is a scumbag liar
Darmish Patel
He entered into contract to sell me Hilton 8400 point Anderson Club. I bought it on e-bay. Family on vacation was the seller. After 10 months he can't deliver clear title. One excuse after the other. I never gave him a penny so thats the good news. Anything that this guy is part of STAY AWAY

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
This thread was first open October 2, 2019 and was reopen today.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
It's Dharmesh Patel. That is the correct spelling. He is legitimate, an ebay seller that does close on listings, but maybe his company is no longer doing a good job of selling and closing. I have no idea, but I did buy a bunch from his company in the past.

I have been going through deeds, trying to organize, getting rid of things I have sold, going through Wyndham deeds to see what to sell and keep. Several have Dharmesh Patel's name on them. My closings were all done, maybe not in quick time, I have no idea, as I don't remember.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes Resort
After almost 2 years I recently sold these timeshares and used LT Transfers for Closing. They were outstanding and I highly recommend. Thanks to all who recommended them.

mrbocce

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
It's Dharmesh Patel. That is the correct spelling. He is legitimate, an ebay seller that does close on listings, but maybe his company is no longer doing a good job of selling and closing. I have no idea, but I did buy a bunch from his company in the past.

I have been going through deeds, trying to organize, getting rid of things I have sold, going through Wyndham deeds to see what to sell and keep. Several have Dharmesh Patel's name on them. My closings were all done, maybe not in quick time, I have no idea, as I don't remember.
Glad you closed. Check tit;e. Hope you got title insurance. This guy is a bad guy. Compulsive liar

IAMBIGK

TUG Member
Reaction score
Buyers Beware!

In 2022…

A Family On Vacation is now AFOVpay, LLC or AFOV or AFOV, LLC.

Jeffrey Glickman is the owner/scam artist.

“David” was the person who used the eBay name SellTimeshare (which is no longer registered on ebay). Company name is Sell Timeshare, LLC.

Invoice came from AFOVpay, LLC.

I received great communication from them at the beginning. We all know that timeshare closings can take awhile and they provided great updates…until they vanished. Emails no longer work, no longer registered on eBay, calls not returned/unanswered, etc.

TOTAL Scam! Stay Away!

Last edited:

romanholiday

Reaction score
Buyers Beware!

In 2022…

I received great communication from them at the beginning. We all know that timeshare closings can take awhile and they provided great updates…until they vanished. Emails no longer work, no longer registered on eBay, calls not returned/unanswered, etc.

TOTAL Scam! Stay Away!
Yes, I had the same experience. Great communication; seemingly genuine legal documents exchanged with some seemingly legitimate delays, and then vanished at the beginning of August. Please let me know if you learn any more.

Nique

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Buyers Beware!

In 2022…

Jeffrey Glickman is the owner/scam artist.

“David” was the person who used the eBay name SellTimeshare (which is no longer registered on ebay). Company name is Sell Timeshare, LLC.

TOTAL Scam! Stay Away!
Same thing happened to me. I purchased a timeshare on ebay from selltimeshare and great communication with David Patel until I paid for the timeshare and closing costs $1532. It's been almost a year since I purchased the timeshare and I have not heard from David or anyone from family on vacation who was the company who sent me the closing docs. SCAM!

IAMBIGK

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I purchased a timeshare on ebay from selltimeshare and great communication with David Patel until I paid for the timeshare and closing costs $1532. It's been almost a year since I purchased the timeshare and I have not heard from David or anyone from family on vacation who was the company who sent me the closing docs. SCAM!
So sorry this happened to you.

I have posted to TUG, facebook etc. trying to warn others.

I've also reported to every entity I can think of and encourage others to do the same (so they realize this is an ongoing issue affecting MANY people.)

FTC:
https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services:
https://www.fdacs.gov/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services

Florida Department of Real Estate:
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/wl11.asp?mode=2&search=Name&SID=&brd=&typ=N

Better Business Bureau:
https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/orlando/p...n/family-on-vacation-0733-90711149/complaints

Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
Telephone: (850) 488-1122
FAQs: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/DBPR/timeshares/faqs/
Downloadable complaint form: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/lsc/timeshare/documents/TimeshareComplaintForm-English
Internet Crime Complaint Center

Better Business Bureau of Central Florida (serving Winter Park, Orlando, Altamonte Springs areas)
Phone: (407) 621-3300
(800) 275-6614 (toll-free in FL only)
Email: info@centralflorida.bbb.org

Orange County Consumer Fraud Unit
Phone: (407) 836-2490
Email: fraudhelp@sao9.org