• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2017] Pickleball

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Marriott Cypress Harbour has a dedicated pickleball court. I have never seen anyone playing on it...

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw that Holland America will install pickleball courts on ALL their ships by like April or May 2023. In association with (iirc) American P.B. Association.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
I believe Newport Coast also has pickleball courts on property. I keep meaning to try this, but have not managed to do that yet.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Marriott’s Manor Club @ Ford Colony have two (2) pickleball courts.
We have try it, my spouse doesn’t liked it; but I do. I feel it is not as hard on my knees as playing tennis. IMO.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is a pickleball court at Christmas mountain village in Wisconsin. A resident has taught about 15 residents to play and always welcomed anyone staying at the resort

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
Desert Ridge in Phoenix has 12 dedicated courts, all lighted.

Brett

Reaction score
They are converting tennis courts to pickleball courts near me. Guess I'll have to learn how to play pickleball

Maple_Leaf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
The Westin Rancho Mirage in Palm Springs has 12 dedicated pickleball courts.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The Westin Rancho Mirage in Palm Springs has 12 dedicated pickleball courts.
Can guests at Westin Mission Hills use those? I suspect the answer is no, or for a fee?

MickeyBlue

Reaction score
Any tuggers out there playing pickleball on a regular basis? And does anyone know of RCI resorts in Canada or the US with a court or two.....even pickleball lines within a tennis court?
Charter club of macro are supposed to be putting in a couple

MickeyBlue

Reaction score
Fairfield Glade in TN had regular pickleball at the gym. Saw several people playing but haven't tried it yet. Looks fun
They had a tournament when we were there. I think it was $50 to join. regular pickup play @$20 an hour per person and you have to sign up online in advance. Someone mentioned there is one free court that is in poor condition behind one of the buildings.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
They had a tournament when we were there. I think it was $50 to join. regular pickup play @$20 an hour per person and you have to sign up online in advance. Someone mentioned there is one free court that is in poor condition behind one of the buildings.
Am I out of touch, that seems expensive.
just a game field house, Wisconsin Dells is $5 for the day, always there a couple hours at least.

Last edited:

Maple_Leaf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
Wyndham Star Island in Kissimmee has four dedicated courts.

ambere

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk/Hyatt
Palm Springs Tennis Club (2-bedroom Wimbledon) - 2 units
Lagonita Lodge (4 units: Christmas week, New Year's Week, 2-bdrm Lakefront, 3-bdrm Bear Peak)
Palm Springs Tennis Club has beautiful pickleball courts w/ beautiful views of San Jacinto mountains - not sure that they are "dedicated" - but they have always been available when we wanted to play.

Faemous

Reaction score
Palm Springs Tennis Club has beautiful pickleball courts w/ beautiful views of San Jacinto mountains - not sure that they are "dedicated" - but they have always been available when we wanted to play.
Hello Ambere! I’m new to this website and have never had a timeshare but am thinking about purchasing a one (or 2!) at the Palm Springs Tennis Club. I’m sorry but I didn’t know if there was a way on this forum to contact you directly with my questions. You seem very knowledgeable! I just did a casual tour of the resort by myself last week and thought it looked fabulous. Could you answer a few questions for me? All the timeshares for sale seem to be floating weeks. Is it hard to get the weeks you want? Hard to get 2 weeks in a row? I’m only interested in the Wimbledon units. What happens if all the weeks are booked in the allotted time? Thx for your time and consideration. Fae (tennis/pickleball player from Nebraska )

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Hello Ambere! I’m new to this website and have never had a timeshare but am thinking about purchasing a one (or 2!) at the Palm Springs Tennis Club. I’m sorry but I didn’t know if there was a way on this forum to contact you directly with my questions. You seem very knowledgeable! I just did a casual tour of the resort by myself last week and thought it looked fabulous. Could you answer a few questions for me? All the timeshares for sale seem to be floating weeks. Is it hard to get the weeks you want? Hard to get 2 weeks in a row? I’m only interested in the Wimbledon units. What happens if all the weeks are booked in the allotted time? Thx for your time and consideration. Fae (tennis/pickleball player from Nebraska )

Welcome to Tug. I know you're new, but your questions don't belong in this thread. There is plenty of information available here for a variety of topics, including the timeshare you're interested in. I'd recommend you explore the Forums on the front page more closely, and start or post your questions in a thread dealing with owning at that resort. This thread is about Pickleball courts.

Good luck,
Dave

byeloe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Westin Lagunamar has 2 sets of lines painted on one of the two tennis courts. They also have an organized activity daily(except Sunday) at 9 AM.
Court reservations can also be made