• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2015 ] TCS Realty

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Welcome - please let us know the details, and we can be more helpful.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, some more details such as:

1) How did you come to hear of this company? Unsolicited phone call? Google-type ad?

2) What are they offering you and for how much?

3) What are you hoping to accomplish by using this company?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
And the biggest red flag of all:

Is there any kind of upfront fee?

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Does this have to do with Summer Bay?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
TCS Realty, LLC is a legit entity. Vandesande is listed as the agents with the state filing. Entity active since 2007. The address is a home owned by Vandesande. That is where the comfort ends.

The entity or Vandesande have no record of being licensed for real estate in the state of Florida. There is absolutely no info on the web to indicate they are an active business. I could find no website or reviews of any kind.

Scammers have been known to assume identity of legit companies. If they contacted you out of the blue with an offer to purchase your timeshare at a high price this is for sure a scam.

BTW, public record reveals their HOA has sued Vandesande in 2015.

Avalon921

Reaction score
Does this have to do with Summer Bay?

Yes. He was already an owner at Summer Bay by oral statement and also as shown in the records of the Lake County Florida courthouse when he agreed to take over my deeded Summer Bay Villas unit.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
he agreed to take over my deeded Summer Bay Villas unit.

Without a lot more Info., it's difficult to respond.

Does that mean that you sold it to him, or gave it to him, or this is a "Rescue Company," and you paid him to "take it off your hands."

Avalon921

Reaction score
Welcome - please let us know the details, and we can be more helpful.
VanDesande had responded to my TUG ad to transfer my deeded Summer Bay Villas property for $1 and, in addition, I included 53,500 RCI Points to sweeten the deal. He presented that he is in the business of real estate management, he is an existing SB owner and that he could prepare the Deed filings, notification to SB and close quickly. Under terms of the Sales agreement, I would pay the $12 Deed filing fee and the $100 transfer fee to SB.
I upheld my part of the agreement but he deliberately delayed the filing with the Lake County FL Court even though there was adequate time, ignored the invoice for Maintenance fee for the new year, was unresponsive to my messaging and prepared a defective Warranty Deed Transfer. I had to pay the new maintenance fee and penalty after being contacted by a collection agency. Ultimately, I had to redo the Court filing, pay the fee and pay the $100 fee to Summer Bay to effect the transfer. He got the 53,500 Points.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It would be nice if you could trust everyone to do the right thing - but you can't.

I have given away a couple of timeshares, and I controlled the transfer process to make sure it was done legally and in a timely manner.

At this point all you can do is chalk it up to experience, and apply what you have learned to next time.

Avalon921

Reaction score
TCS Realty, LLC is a legit entity. Vandesande is listed as the agents with the state filing. Entity active since 2007. The address is a home owned by Vandesande. That is where the comfort ends.

The entity or Vandesande have no record of being licensed for real estate in the state of Florida. There is absolutely no info on the web to indicate they are an active business. I could find no website or reviews of any kind.

Scammers have been known to assume identity of legit companies. If they contacted you out of the blue with an offer to purchase your timeshare at a high price this is for sure a scam.

?Which HOA has sued the guy ?

Avalon921

Reaction score

?Which HOA has sued the guy and for what reason ?

chatdeme

Reaction score
Horrible experience

We use to lease with this Tcs realty and the owners of the property tried to extort money from us after we moved out. We did owe money, but we had a lawsuit against another company and my attorney negotiated an amount with Tcs realty to settle the debt. We didn't have to include Tcs realty and pay them but we felt we owed the money and came to an agreement. We communicated through our attorney and he would talk to Steven can desande about the account and what was owed. This man is money hungry. After an amount was negotiated a check was sent to him and he cashed it and we settled the account. Two years later we were trying to purchase a house and I noticed the debt was still listed in my credit. After trying to contact him, he insisted we still owed the debt. Long story short, the loan officer was talking to him to get him to report the debt as paid so we could close. He refused. Even though we had docs to show we paid it from our Atty, Steven refused to report it to the bureaus as PAID. We loss that property and coukdnt move forward with the closing bc Steven van desande kept saying we owed thousands of dollars still. Which was incorrect. We dealt with this for the next six months and had to go back to court, one time he never showed and sent a rep. We won that case but later find out that he had another judgement in the courts for a diff amount. We had to go back to court and get that resolved. He showed up and told the judge we owed I think he said "21,000"... He went from $7k to $21k! I was so upset bc we couldn't close on this new property until this was settled. He tried to get more money from us! This was the worse experience I've had with any real estate professional!

All I can tell you is beware.

chatdeme

Reaction score
Continued

We ended up winning the case again and he walked away with nothing! This guys was so rude and tried to use his knowledge to get more money from us. The judge ruled in our favor and we were able to close on our home!