• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2014 ] No More Fees LLC ?

Ernie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Has anyone ever dealt with No More Fees LLC? They claim to be able to get you out of your timeshare and work with Sumday Vacations.

Thanks for any help.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Last edited:

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with No More Fees LLC? They claim to be able to get you out of your timeshare and work with Sumday Vacations.

Obviously just another Post Card Company (PCC) which will collect big money from you to gain Power of Attorney and maybe (...emphasis, maybe) find a new
(and hopefully legitimate, non "Viking Ship") home for your timeshare after taking your money.

I'm curious how or why you have indicated that there is an association between this obvious PCC and the reseller Sumday Vacations. You may very well be correct ---
I have no idea and I am not challenging your accuracy --- but I am both puzzled and curious as to how or why this would actually become known to you? :confused::shrug::confused:

Ernie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Theo I only said that because its on his website. It says their preferred transfer company is Sumday Vacations. You can google ( No more Fees LLC ) to see.

Denise thanks I might try to give it away here but I doubt anyone will take it. Then if someone did I would have no idea how to proceed. I think a lot of people are hesitant to do it on there own because they dont know how to go through all the paper work.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not Denise, but

That's why you offer to pay a low cost closing company to professionally do the paperwork - Your insurance policy that it is done right and you do not get a future delinquent maintenance fee bill, after finding yourself still the owner of record after leaving it to the buyer to record.

No doubt this company will ask for 2-4 years maintenance fees for the service, three being the norm. If you pay the closing ~ $ 150 and any resort transfer fees you can always offer a years maintenance fee to the recipient and still be money ahead.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Denise thanks I might try to give it away here but I doubt anyone will take it. Then if someone did I would have no idea how to proceed. I think a lot of people are hesitant to do it on there own because they dont know how to go through all the paper work.

You don't have to do a thing - you just turn it over to a reputable TS Transfer company, and they will do all the work for about $150. This is who I use:

L.T. Transfers
Lisa Short and Mary Pless
http://www.lttransfers.com/
readylegal@gmail.com

Ernie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Denise I just sent you a PM before you posted this.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Theo I only said that because its on his website. It says their preferred transfer company is Sumday Vacations.

Sumday Vacations is a reseller, not a "transfer company" per se (not in the sense of solely being a "closing" entity anyhow, as other "just closings" companies are).
In view of what you have described, I have to assume that the m.o. here is as follows:

1. The "No More Fees LLC" PCC gets a few thousand dollars from the would-be former owner, right up front (I sincerely hope that you don't even go there), also getting signed Power of Attorney to represent the current (and would-be former) owner in a future transfer to someone else. The PCC now has a few thousand dollars firmly in hand, no matter what happens next (...including maybe nothing at all) from that point forward. The "No More Fees LLC" PCC is now happy --- but you are still the legal owner of record for the timeshare. Not very reassuring, IMnsHO.

2. Sumday Vacations, being an established reseller which apparently has some sort of "working relationship" with the intrepid "No More Fees LLC" PCC, puts the listing up on eBay and / or elsewhere. In point of fact, the two entities may be (or at least, share some of) the very same people, but are merely technically "separate businesses". Sumday keeps whatever amount the timeshare brings in. If that amount turns out to be next to nothing, Sumday will still be collecting (and keeping) the associated closing costs, regardless of the selling price.

All of this is just my personal theory, of course, but if I was a gambling man I'd very gladly and promptly place a hefty bet on its' accuracy.

In any event, you can most likely part with your ownership in a fashion that is faster, less stressful and costs considerably less than taking the shaky PCC route by following the advice and input provided by others here above. You can do it, inexperience notwithstanding; it's not a moon launch. Good luck.

Last edited:

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
If a PCC, can't dump it, they will bundle all managed by a single HOA and try to negotiate an orderly transfer to the HOA, those that can't be sold or given back are transferred to an underfunded LLC (the Viking ship) which is allowed to dissolve insolvent.

Last edited:

Ernie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Theo I think I will post it here for free or go to Ebay and try there.

JeffBrown

TUG Member
Reaction score
Stop theorizing and just ask.

In point of fact, the two entities may be (or at least, share some of) the very same people, but are merely technically "separate businesses".

No, very sorry Theo, but this is not a point of fact.

Sumday Vacations employs 35+ staff to fully conduct transfers at thousands of resorts, none of our staff are employed by other companies or are shared with other companies. We aren't merely or technically a "separate business" WE ARE a separate business and always have been.

We serve as a title company to some businesses and individuals, closing company to some and a marketer to others. We fill many different hats for many different companies such as the one you are referencing. All of our services are available for hire by companies. We don't telemarket, we don't collect up front fees or any of those things.

You can't blame Sumday Vacations for the way another company company chooses to do business or chooses/not chooses to use our services as their out source to make sure the title transfer is properly handled.

Jeff Brown, CEO
Sumday Vacations

JeffBrown

TUG Member
Reaction score
WHOA, where did you get that?

If Sumday, can't dump it, they will bundle all managed by a single HOA and try to negotiate an orderly transfer to the HOA, those that can't be sold or given back are transferred to an underfunded LLC (the Viking ship) which is allowed to dissolve insolvent.

You do realize that it is illegal in many states to knowingly transfer to a Viking Ship LLC for those purposes. Sumday Vacations is fully compliant with the strictest of those laws (Florida) and operates fully within the legal limits of their regulations. We do not transfer to VS, LLC's and do not promote other businesses which choose that route. Over the last year and a half we have been building an independent title company (Greatway Services) to handle all of the closings under the new regulations and it is available to any buyer/seller for independent escrow, title transfer and transfer recognition at the resort level.

Jeff Brown
Sumday Vacations

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rent_Share you might be confusing Sumday with the entities in Montana. I have seen some of their deeds transferred to known viking ship transfer entities. Unless I am mistaken Sumday always transfers directly from real seller to real buyer.

Last edited:

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't be sorry, just read more carefully...

No, very sorry Theo, but this is not a point of fact.

Sumday Vacations employs 35+ staff to fully conduct transfers at thousands of resorts, none of our staff are employed by other companies or are shared with other companies. We aren't merely or technically a "separate business" WE ARE a separate business and always have been.

We serve as a title company to some businesses and individuals, closing company to some and a marketer to others. We fill many different hats for many different companies such as the one you are referencing. All of our services are available for hire by companies. We don't telemarket, we don't collect up front fees or any of those things.

You can't blame Sumday Vacations for the way another company company chooses to do business or chooses/not chooses to use our services as their out source to make sure the title transfer is properly handled.

Jeff Brown, CEO
Sumday Vacations

With all due respect, you should read more closely and interpret what you read more accurately and precisely. The word may (whether in routine conversation or in matters of law) means possibly --- not certainly --- so don't get your feathers ruffled over something never actually stated in the first place. No particular offense taken, but if / when you conveniently misinterpret clearly expressed words (...mine anyhow) you will (...not may) get promptly called out for carelessly choosing to do so.

That being clearly stated, I'm heartened to read your assertion that no Sumday personnel are affiliated with "No More Fees LLC" or with any other questionable PCC's.
Your company seems to have a reasonably good reputation and track record as a competent reseller, but PCC's, notably and particularly those with bogus "Viking Ship" intent (among which "No More Fees LLC" may or may not be appropriately numbered, I certainly don't know --- or care) are just simply beneath contempt IMnsHO.

Last edited:

Newpath68

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation international
Hello everyone,

Thanks for any help.
So did you use nonmore fees llc because i am thinking about it

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard

Why? It was a scam 4 years ago and that hasn’t changed. Even if this person did use the company, they haven’t been on this site in 2.5 years (Feb of 2016) so I highly doubt you will get a response.

Last edited:

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
This all reminds me of a Carmax ad: Come to Carmax! We'll make you a guaranteed offer for your car whether you buy from us or not!

Sounds good in ad's or print....is rarely anything but an attempt to separate you from your money.

There is no free lunch. If it sounds too good.....it probably is too good to be true.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are inquiring from a poster that's last appearance on TUG was 2 1/2 years ago. Don't hold your breath for an answer.

In the time since they posted, this upfront fee, LLC has had time to fleece hundreds of people like you, close, re-open, be busted for fraud and be well into their prison sentence.

We recommend NOT using this type outfit. They are uniformly scams.

Jim

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
And.....

even if the business is not simply a 'scam,' then the business is more-than-likely relying on an unethical or unstable business model. Or both.
So....you're more likely to lose money than lose your timeshare.

You've been warned.....

Anything these folks can do that is legal and/or ethical can be done by the owner....cheaper and with greater certainty.

bluehende

TUG Member
Reaction score
This all reminds me of a Carmax ad: Come to Carmax! We'll make you a guaranteed offer for your car whether you buy from us or not!

Sounds good in ad's or print....is rarely anything but an attempt to separate you from your money.

There is no free lunch. If it sounds too good.....it probably is too good to be true.

I went to carmax with my trade in. Figured no loss to me. They offered 25% less than the dealer did. I also know the dealer was not doing me a favor.