• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2012] winpointvip.com

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is obvious, when your right your right, even when you're wrong. And you are right, right? Settle down, before it cost you more money. With all is said and done, you became mad, irrational, and lashed out before thinking.
Herb was a business acquaintance you got to know and over the years he took care of his long term customers.
You probably thought of him more as a friend you did business with over the years, and those that rent on this sight, as well as Mike at winpointvip, develop the same relations. First time out, I'm sorry, but you lost it. Now is the time to defuse this. One question, does your wife, if married, know your putting her in this situation as well your putting her at risk as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is obvious, when your right your right, even when you're wrong. And you are right, right? Settle down, before it cost you more money. With all is said and done, you became mad, irrational, and lashed out before thinking.
Herb was a business acquaintance you got to know and over the years he took care of his long term customers.
You probably thought of him more as a friend you did business with over the years, and those that rent on this sight, as well as Mike at winpointvip, develop the same relations. First time out, I'm sorry, but you lost it. Now is the time to defuse this. One question, does your wife, if married, know your putting her in this situation as well your putting her at risk as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is my very favorite post from you to date.

WinPointVIP

Reaction score
WinPointVIP response

Mike, I sent this a few minutes ago but it doesn’t seem to be in my “sent” folder so I am resending just to be sure that you have received the reasoning in writing for the suspension of your WinPointVIP Passport. It was nice that I was able to get you to slow down and recognize the facts behind the Sea Gardens booking and then additional offering for just 1N in lieu of the 2N booking that was still being held. Perhaps it was your misinterpretation of that sequence that led to the false statement you posted on TUG about my alleged act to punish you? Imagine that you were running a business and one of your customers jumps off the rails and starting ranting about something that he is in fact wrong about? How would you react to that? Here is the email that you might already have received but I just want to be sure:

Mike, As per my earlier notification and follow up phone call, your WinPointVIP Passport has been suspended due to your actions to intentionally harm my business. My attorney will be in contact with you outlining the steps necessary in order to reinstate your WinPointVIP Passport. Your existing reservation at Wyndham Sea Garden will remain in place but no other passport services will be available to you until and unless you cease and desist from taking any additional actions that would be harmful to WinPointVIP Inc as well working diligently to reverse the harm already caused by your false and misleading statements. Mike Sullivan

On Sep 22, 2015, at 9:03 AM, MIKE <mikelyle@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello Mike,
I would like to book a 4 bedroom presidential OR 2- two bedroom presidentail's at Glacier Canyon for any of these 3 weekends. 3 nights.
October 16 23 or 30.
Please let me know
Mike Lyle
773 616 1482

To: mikelyle@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 11:00:29 AM
Subject: Your Wyndham Sea Gardens guest confirmation

Good morning,

Please confirm receipt of this email with your Wyndham Sea Gardens guest confirmation attached. Standard check in time is 4PM but if you arrive earlier it is Ok to register at the front desk and get your parking pass. They will then call you when room is ready. Checkout time is 10AM on your scheduled day of departure. Have a wonderful trip and thank you for your business.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Sullivan
WinPointVIP Inc
8426 Elderberry Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
Ph 630-687-5012
Fax 630-225-5296