• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2012] Has anyone heard of WinCorp Platinum? [merged]

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Win Corp Platinum has also started to sell timeshares on ebay. so it seems that they are a multifaceted company. I havent yet purchased from them, but I have been bidding

Regarding their offer to the op...Its not exactly the same thing but I have made similar offers to folks that want out of their Wyndham points. I offer to take ownership of their contract.. and of course the responsibility for maintenance fees. and I offer to make reservations for the "seller" at my cost for as long as Im in business

So they get out of their contract, but can still vacation as much or as little as they want for no more, and often less than the maintenance fees they are now paying

Bottom line: I have no idea if the folks at WinCorp Platinum are crooks or not, but I do think that their offer makes sense...When I finally win one of their auctions Ill let you know how they are to do business with

I find the knee jerk reaction of so many here to new ideas sad...Not everyone in the timeshare business is a crook

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Ron - it doesn't matter if a new idea is good or bad - if you are affiliated with the company, you can't self-promote on TUG. DisposalHQ is obviously promoting this company.

H

HateWyndham

So you show up and refute 5 7 (Shilling faster than anyone can respond) Posts in a row for a company that promises to rent Wyndham Points for 3-5 times the maintenance fees

Is this true. Can you make money off of wyndham points?

H

HateWyndham

Win Corp Platinum has also started to sell timeshares on ebay. so it seems that they are a multifaceted company. I havent yet purchased from them, but I have been bidding

Regarding their offer to the op...Its not exactly the same thing but I have made similar offers to folks that want out of their Wyndham points. I offer to take ownership of their contract.. and of course the responsibility for maintenance fees. and I offer to make reservations for the "seller" at my cost for as long as Im in business

So they get out of their contract, but can still vacation as much or as little as they want for no more, and often less than the maintenance fees they are now paying

Bottom line: I have no idea if the folks at WinCorp Platinum are crooks or not, but I do think that their offer makes sense...When I finally win one of their auctions Ill let you know how they are to do business with

I find the knee jerk reaction of so many here to new ideas sad...Not everyone in the timeshare business is a crook

Just wondering since im new to the site :wave: would that be self promoting what you just said? I guess im confused what this convo is all about. If you are bidding on points would you buy my wyndham timeshare?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
HateWyndham is the same shill... :rofl:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
HateWyndham is the same shill... :rofl:

Denise

I dont care about self promotion or even if the company in question is legit or not...

This whole thread is full of comments that assume that a new company that offers a new product or service for timeshare owners must be crooked. All Im saying is that negative approach to things and that general paranoia is, to me, sad

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Denise

I dont care about self promotion or even if the company in question is legit or not...

This whole thread is full of comments that assume that a new company that offers a new product or service or gofor timeshare owners must be crooked. All Im saying is that negative approach to things and that general paranoia is, to me, sad

Sad, or realistic? With the constant bombardment of scams in this industry, only a naive newbie wouldn't be sceptical...

lcml11

Reaction score
Denise

This whole thread is full of comments that assume that a new company that offers a new product or service or gofor timeshare owners must be crooked. All Im saying is that negative approach to things and that general paranoia is, to me, sad

I absolutly agree on the main point of this post. I, like Ron apparently did, noticed a lot of auctions come up on E-Bay from this group. I wonder if they are liquidating their holdings. And, if so, what happens to his customers that joined what appears to be his club? If the mod would permit it, maybe one last clarifing post?

Last edited:

lcml11

Reaction score
Is this true. Can you make money off of wyndham points?

I would not pay him a whole lot of attention, he has his own way of thinking and operating. If he does not think much of a poster, wham bam pow. Just move on.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Since this thread seems to be shill bait, I am closing it for awhile...

garbage_can_with_flies_buzzing_around_it_080630-031016-088001.jpg

Last edited:

Tropical

Reaction score
Neil Davey dba WinCorp Platinum timeshare resales

Proceed with extreme caution! I thought I purchased two Wyndam timeshares on Ebay in the fall 2012 from Neil Davey using PayPal. I paid $700 each and to date have been deeded 1/2 of One!!!! I have been pleading for months for resolution with WinCorp Platinum. The fraud dept at Ebay is investigating and I am looking into working with the Attorney General. This Neil Davey person now owes me $1050 and I just want to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Just the company name alone sets off serious red flags. These types of cutesy, somehow familiar yet not really something you recognize are meant to make people think they are reliable or well known when of course they are not. Often timeshare scammers choose to incorporate some form of RCI, II or Interval or other parts of well known exchange operations in their name likely so the marks will tend to think that they are part of RCI or II or at least that they are blessed by them. Just another level of deception.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just wondering since im new to the site :wave: would that be self promoting what you just said? I guess im confused what this convo is all about. If you are bidding on points would you buy my wyndham timeshare?

Yes, but at my price and terms....basically you will pay me to take it unless its a big contract at a low mf resort..

florence28

Reaction score
I've worked with Wincorp and I've been pleased with my results thus far. For those looking to get out of your timeshare I highly recommend it, personally. Most people on this thread don't really understand the concept. I've personally talked to many satisfied customer.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've worked with Wincorp and I've been pleased with my results thus far. For those looking to get out of your timeshare I highly recommend it, personally. Most people on this thread don't really understand the concept. I've personally talked to many satisfied customer.

Since this thread seems to be shill bait, I am closing it for awhile...

garbage_can_with_flies_buzzing_around_it_080630-031016-088001.jpg

Perhaps it should have stayed closed, another first post accolade

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Color me dubious...

So.....you would have us somehow believe that your very first post on your very first day of TUG registration, one in which you step forward to sing the praises of Wincorp, is legit and not a submission from a shill? :ponder:

Regarding Wincorp, please share the facts, figures and specific details of exactly what reportedly has you "pleased with my results thus far". You have asserted that folks here "don't really understand the concept". By all means, please enlighten us with some facts and details to help alleviate our apparent ignorance! :rolleyes:

Last edited: