I would rescind immediately and explore all my options. You have nothing to lose by rescinding. If you decide that you want to buy from the developer after all, they will be happy to sell to you a 2nd time, but if you don't rescind now, you will be locked into a contract (and I would guess payments) and you will not be able to change your mind later.We purchased a fractional share at Hyatt Northstar from developer. I don't believe there is any other option to buy on the secondary market, is there?
We purchased week 8, 2 bedroom.