• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2011] Does anyone have a Ko Olina 3BR floorplan?

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but I'll include a few thoughts...

I'm in a 3BR right now. It feels like a 2BR with another efficiency appended to it. The third BR (the lock-off) is like the Efficiency we had before -- a Queen size bed and a sofa bed -- with the kitchenette.

The second BR has two Full-size beds (not Queens) in it and we have a nice second bathroom across the hall from it.

The master BR feels like the Master in the other rooms.

It's a very nice room and layout and has good space (doesn't feel cramped at all) -- I like the 3BR alot....

Please PM me with questions, I'm happy to help.

Best,

Greg

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
The second bedroom has two twin beds. They look almost full, but it is because of the bedding. I don't think two people could sleep in each of them. The unit sleeps max 10 people. I own one of them myslef. If you still want a copy of the floor plan I can send you one.

Monika

ginsun88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Different size beds in the 2nd BR?

Wow, each of you have experienced different size beds. :confused:

Dave - queens, Greg - fulls, Monika - twins.

I wonder if it has to do with which building you are in.

LAX Mom

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I stayed in a 3 bedroom last Dec (Nai'a tower) and the beds were twins. Also if you look at the marriott.com site it lists the 3 bedroom as having 2 "twins/singles" in the 2nd bedroom.

ginsun88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lisa.

I toured a 3BR in the new tower but didn't pay much attention.

Kokonut (Dave) tells me he just completed a stay a couple of weeks ago and the beds were queens. Maybe it was in the original tower?

Grace

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Wow, each of you have experienced different size beds. :confused:

Dave - queens, Greg - fulls, Monika - twins.

I wonder if it has to do with which building you are in.

If you PM me your email address, I'll send you a picture of the mysterious bed. Perhaps its different between Moana and Naia (the only two towers with 3BRs?).

My 10 year old and 8 year old daughters share one of the beds (relatively comfortably), and my six year old boy gets the other one to himself!!!

Thanks,

Greg

Edited: I just stepped it off - it appears to be 4.5 feet wide by 7.5 feet long (using my feet, not tape measure - so inexact). Thx

Last edited:

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
Max occupancy in a 3 bedroom is 10. Wouldn't it be 12 if they were doubles/queens?

I have only stayed in a 3 bedroom in the Nai'a tower and saw two of the rooms. They both had twins in the 2nd bedroom.

Monika

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the annual Maintenance fees are now in 2020 for a Ko Olina three bedroom Villa ?

I would guess around $2,700 per week or so, but that is just a guess.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
We have a 3/3 MKO EOYO. Our MF’s were $1361.46. Annual would be a little less than twice that I think..

brianfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai x3
From the 2020 MF thread (pinned to Marriott section):
Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club (MKO) - 3BR OV Annual Platinum
2020 Operating Fee $2052.62
2020 Replacement Reserve $414.22
2020 Property Tax Fee $256.08
2020 Total: $2722.92 (2019: $2547.31)
+6.9% increase

Note that increase! 2020 was not a fun year for Marriott owners. Increases have typically been on the order of 4%-4.5%. This is also for an Ocean View.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
From the 2020 MF thread (pinned to Marriott section):
Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club (MKO) - 3BR OV Annual Platinum
2020 Operating Fee $2052.62
2020 Replacement Reserve $414.22
2020 Property Tax Fee $256.08
2020 Total: $2722.92 (2019: $2547.31)
+6.9% increase

Note that increase! 2020 was not a fun year for Marriott owners. Increases have typically been on the order of 4%-4.5%. This is also for an Ocean View.
OV or MV at MKO the MF is the same. MF is computed by square footage.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a full kitchen in the two bedroom villa; it is showing a kitchenette no cook stove. Is this correct?

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
1br, 2br and 3br units at MKO have a full kitchen. Only the studio has a kitchenette.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk