• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2008] Any info on White Oak Lodge - CONDOS - in Gatlinburg TN?

photoameteur

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can find info on the new "Cabins", but not on the white oak lodge "condos". We can get a week there for my parents 10/31/08, but sometimes the info is so limited.....just want to see if anyone knows anything about it?

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
I don't know anything about it, sorry. Just wanted to say that they'll probably enjoy the weather and leaf color during that week. It's a great time to be in the area. :)

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
How was the White Oak Lodge?

I can find info on the new "Cabins", but not on the white oak lodge "condos". We can get a week there for my parents 10/31/08, but sometimes the info is so limited.....just want to see if anyone knows anything about it?

I may want to go there in 2009 for a family vacation.

sfwilshire

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
I don't know anything about it, sorry. Just wanted to say that they'll probably enjoy the weather and leaf color during that week. It's a great time to be in the area. :)

I agree that the leaves will be nice then, but unless you have a high tolerance for crowds, maybe not such a good time to visit. Driving through the mountains you'll see nothing but tail lights. We avoid the area completely during leaf peeping time. Too many other areas with fewer tourists.

Sheila

DonM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed here since the original post? I have a potential exchange with SFX- don't know yet if its in a condo or a cabin.

thanks
don

wise one

Reaction score
White Oak Lodge is a new one on me. I've been going to Gatlinburg for 20 years and never heard of it. We own at Treetops Resort there.

Here is a link to its RCI page: http://www.rci.com/RCI/prelogin/rdM...91793&N=4294942531&resortCode=6364&client=RCI

It is hard to tell if it is condos or cabins, the site is unclear as is the link for Arcadia Resorts (link on RCI page)

I'll check it out in August 2011, but until then, good luck.

Bernie8245

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have an exchange into this resort for June of 2011 through Platinum Interchange. They did not know whether the exchange was for a condo or a cabin but they both look nice although I would prefer a cabin. Here is White Oak Lodge's website: www.whiteoaklodgeandresort.com.
Hope this helps,
Bernie

DonM

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have an exchange into this resort for June of 2011 through Platinum Interchange. They did not know whether the exchange was for a condo or a cabin but they both look nice although I would prefer a cabin. Here is White Oak Lodge's website: www.whiteoaklodgeandresort.com.
Hope this helps,
Bernie

I was looking for info from someone who may have actually stayed there- but thanks for the effort and the link. I know that the chances of someone staying there from Tug is small due to the size of the resort (20 units?)

I have a potential exchange via SFX- they told me that the cabins are probably all non timeshares because they haven't received any deposites for them.

don

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
I checked the directions. Not the most convenient location, especially if you're spending much time in Pigeon Forge.

Sheila