• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2007] Fitted sheets only?

KarenLK

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am looking for sheets for my brother's queen sized bed. He uses only the bottom, elasticized sheet and a comforter on top. I hate to pay for something we will never use. Any suggestions??

ctreelmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can buy single fitted sheets anywhere. My favorite sources are TJ MAXX, Marshall's, HomeGoods, JCPenney or QVC.

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Karen, My kids are the same way and I also was not able to find single fitted sheets. If you do find them then you also have to buy the pillow cases separately so you probably don't save much. I just bought the sets and keep the top sheets on a shelf in case someone ever wants them.

Deb

Mel

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never had a problem finding fitted sheets, you may just be looking in the wrong stores, or the wrong area within the stores.

If you go to a specialty store, like Linen & Things, they are very easy to find.

That said, the flat sheet could always be used in place of a fitted sheet, though it won't stay on as easily. They have elestic straps that could be used to keep them on though, so you purchase a full sheet set, get 2 sheets to use on the bed, plus your pillow cases, for probably the same prices as one fitted sheet and the pillowcases.

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Agree with TJ Maxx/Home Goods. Prices I just pd for 500 thread Queen set was 39.99 vs $125-$149 in other stores.

JC Penney and/or Sears used to sell items as singles as well as Macy's. Often the prices are more than buying a set due to pillowcases. Target has sheets also.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Did you notice the last entry in this thread was over 13 years ago?

[Moderator's note; the spam post to which this refers has been removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Did you notice the last entry in this thread was over 13 years ago?
My guess is we are being setup for a shill. The sister will have some great store that sold her the sheets that we will all be enlightened to. Who else would sign up on a timeshare forum to make their first post to a 13 year old thread about sheets?

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
As long as this thread has been resurrected, one of the most surprising things I've sold on eBay was a king bottom sheet. I wanted to do a "timeshare bed" with a white on white patterned sheet over a white duvet. We have a split King sleep number bed, so I did not need the bottom sheet, just the top and the pillow cases. Was going to put the un-needed bottom sheet in with our drop cloths, and thought what the heck, l'll list it on eBay. Not only did it sell quickly, two people wanted it and it sold for over $40. The sheet set cost something like $120, so I was happy to recoup some of my money.