• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2006] Ever heard of "WeSellYourTimeshare.com"?

Wealthyes

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to go about selling two timeshares I own. I have been a victim once to paying up front and then having no communication with the company from that point on.

This WeSellYourTimeshare.com company operates in the the UK. The agent has called me three times to explain everything and seems legit, HOWEVER, with all that I've read here on this site, I am extremely cautious.

Of course there is the fee up front (I know the rule, "forget about it") and they will guarantee sale of my timeshare within 12 months. Here is the information they sent me in an e-mail attachement with . Any Advice?

Dear Mr XXX,

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the We Sell Your Timeshare Full Marketing Program.
Full Marketing Program Includes

• National Press Advertising
• In-Flight Magazine Advertising
• Radio advertising
• Entry to our revolutionary multiple listing used by the industries leading timeshare brokers throughout Europe. This gives you the benefit of your timeshare being available for sale with all brokers eliminating the need to ever have to pay another marketing fee.
• Entry to our Fly-Buy marketing programme where we acquisition your week to allow an interested client to use it with a view to purchasing the week
• We Guaranteed you an offer for your timeshare within 12 months
• Dedicated free Phone number 0800 652 6698 for customer support
• Travel Saver membership for three years that normally retails at £2995.00 with your first years annual fee of £75 included free.

Your Marketing Program is designed to assist in the disposal of your timeshare week(s) utilising various marketing sources and mediums. In the mean time, leaving the hard work to us will allow yourself, friends & family to enhance the way you take holidays using your Travel Saver Membership.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on the above free phone number where one of our operators will be more than happy to be of assistance to you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

In order for us to activate your Marketing Program we require that the Credit Card holder sign and date the enclosed Marketing Program Activation returning it in the stamped addressed envelope provided.

Yours sincerely

Mr. David McLeish
Marketing Director

Marketing Program Activation

Membership Number:

Registration Number:

I/we have authorised you to process our Credit Card for the agreed fee of £995.00 for entry into the Full Marketing Program as listed below:

Full Marketing Program

• National Press Advertising
• Radio advertising
• Entry to our revolutionary multiple listing system
• Entry to our Fly-Buy marketing programme
• Guaranteed offer on your timeshare within 12 months
• Dedicated Free phone number 0800 652 6698 for customer support
• Travel Saver membership for three years

Re-Sale Marketing Information

Resort/Points Unit Type Ownership Type Week No/Season Re-Sale Price
ROYAL HOST RESORT
HOUSEBOAT FLOATING 8995.00GBP

Credit Card Holder(s) Signature…………………………………………………………
Please print clearly in BLOCK CAPS ……………………………………………..........
Date…………………………………………………….
Here is the information requested.

Any other queries please do not hesitate to contact Simon Davis on our free phone number 0800 652 6698.

26 DOVER STREET
MAYFAIR
LONDON
W1S 9DY.

Also email info@wesellyourtimeshare.com

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Wealthyes said:
I am trying to figure out how to go about selling two timeshares I own. I have been a victim once to paying up front and then having no communication with the company from that point on.

This WeSellYourTimeshare.com company operates in the the UK. The agent has called me three times to explain everything and seems legit, HOWEVER, with all that I've read here on this site, I am extremely cautious.

Of course there is the fee up front (I know the rule, "forget about it") and they will guarantee sale of my timeshare within 12 months. Here is the information they sent me in an e-mail attachement with . Any Advice?...
Look at what I highlighted in your message.

You already have our advice.

Last edited:

aliikai2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If they could get you this price

Resort/Points Unit Type Ownership Type Week No/Season Re-Sale Price
ROYAL HOST RESORT
HOUSEBOAT FLOATING 8995.00GBP

They would not only be good, the would be miracle workers, I have seen several of these listed on ebay and other sites, and $9000 pounds is way, way, more than any of them have even been listed for, let alone sold. These are an easy trade, they rent for about $600-800 per week, why would anyone pay $14k usd for one?

Please just paypal me the amount they wanted and I will list it on my website and disappear as soon as the year is up and you start asking for me to honor my guarantee.

fwiw, Greg

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
For practical advice on how to sell your week (without getting scammed), as well as places to list your week, see the sticky threads at the top of the list of topics for this Buying, Selling, Renting forum.

Segiah

Reaction score
Wealthyes,

They don't guarantee they will sell it within 12 months, they only guarantee you an offer. That offer could be just $1000 or even less and of course you would reject it. But they did meet their guarantee.

What you need is a moneyback guarantee they will sell it within one year at a price you will accept. Of course, you will never get that kind of guarantee.

P E H

gidat1

TUG Member
Reaction score
stay away

Wealthyes said:

This reminds me of old saying. It goes something like this. If you put your hand in the hole in the ground for the first time and get bitten by a snake, you made a mistake. But if you repeated the same thing again, now you are stupid.

Stay away from the scam artist.

Phil

Zzimpi

Reaction score
WeSellYourTimeShare is a fraud!

This comment may come a bit late, but it also may serve others.

Do certainly NOT even consider doing business with We Sell Your Timeshare. I have tried and they not only do not sell your property, but obviously ask an amount upfront which cost me EUR 995.

And this after I had sworn to myself that I would never ever pay anything upfront. But after many phonecalls, many reassurances, reading and re-reading the contract (and not much other options), I finally paid.

Prior to having paid, they are always reachable and friendly and will continue to explain everything, and assure you everything is in order. I explicitely brought up the issue of malafide companies, but they kept confirming they were no such company. Once paid, they hold you on a string. 'Yes, we have people interested.' And they never call back.

They say 'we guarantee a good offer within a year, otherwise money back'. Then obviously no offer comes, so I requested my money back. Then they came up with ADDITIONAL fees to be paid which I obviously did not want. 'So you will not proceed?' they asked? 'Certainly not' I replied (I kept a track-record of every conversation). 'I will call you back' was the short answer and he hung up.

In the process you get to deal with many different people. First Ronald, then Jolly, then Louise, then Suzanna, then David...

In short: wesellyourtimeshare are a big FRAUD!