• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2 Ontario resorts pulled out of Wyndham inventory

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I have been looking for a stay at either of the 2 Ontario resorts for months. No inventory was ever placed in the pool for all of 2020. Well know I notice that Ontario has been removed as a search location. That sucks. This was a weekend getaway that my family in Ontario used.

1578621535522.png

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I have been looking for a stay at either of the 2 Ontario resorts for months. No inventory was ever placed in the pool for all of 2020. .........a weekend getaway that my family in Ontario used.

View attachment 16189

See the Canada forum for HOA / MF / non paying owner issues for Carriage Hills.

RCI 4200 & 6288 both have week inventory into 2021
however :
- when you click on the website links
4200- it directs you to Extra Hollidays
6288- says under construction

Hope that helps .

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hope that helps .

I was aware, but I have booked a few days over a weekend here via Wyndham getting my VIPP discount for the last 5 years. I don't like when I lose an option I previously had.

I am aware I can book via RCI but I don't want a full week, only a weekend.

I am aware of the issues and the rescheduling of the HOA meeting this past fall, but to completely pull out an associate with NO warning or comment posted from Wyndham. I assume there must have been a few wyndham interests sold to minimally put a few units into our inventory system.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
This is a shame .. we've been there for a few long weekends and loved the place. You could ski out from the unit down into horseshoe ski area. Also my daughter and I watched the July 1st fireworks one year from the top of the ski lift right behind the resort. There was quite a crowd from the resort which made for a fun evening.

Bob

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I’ve seen FB comments on several associate locations having disappeared from the search list.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I’ve seen FB comments on several associate locations having disappeared from the search list.

Don't follow FB group, can you comment on what other associate locations are gone. Or what is remaining?

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Don't follow FB group, can you comment on what other associate locations are gone. Or what is remaining?

The ones that were mentioned were Vino Bello in CA, and two in Arizona, I think the Legacy Golf Resort and Orange Tree Resort.

Edit: Plugging associate resort names into the resort search on the website, it looks like all of the North American resorts are off. Most/all of the South Pacific ones remain.

Last edited:

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The associate resort in Ocean City, Maryland is still there as are the associate hotels in Boston & Pittsburgh. Is it only the Shell resorts that were affiliates that are gone?

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sorry, I didn't clarify that I only looked up the associate resorts and not the associate hotels. It does look like the Shell properties that disappeared.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Given that they are selling shell owners to CWA and offering to enroll their shell points into Wyndham, I bet this is just a precursor to having them fully bookable as regular Wyndham resorts. Or maybe a new group bookable with the shell rules.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I have been looking for a stay at either of the 2 Ontario resorts for months. ......This was a weekend getaway that my family in Ontario used.

View attachment 16189

Hi Sandy ,
I am not sure that this helps -
in another Wyndham thread , Richelle mentioned that a benefit of Plus Partners is nightly stays via RCI .

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Sandy ,
I am not sure that this helps -
in another Wyndham thread , Richelle mentioned that a benefit of Plus Partners is nightly stays via RCI .

Yeah I know, I just like the no fees options with Wyndham. No reservation fee, and I have a large allotment of GCs, so no fee there either. With RCI you can't change your mind as easily as Wyndham, and you have to pay reservation fees and GC fees.

Those resorts are NOT available as nightly stays in RCI. Weekly stays is all that appears to be deposited. They only seem to have studios for the times that I want a 2 BR.

Thanks, just not liking the change.