• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

1880 Pt Pinion Pt Sold on Ebay

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Noticed that an 1800 pt. Pinion Pt. just sold on Ebay for $15,900 (Ebay item: 130254142139). M&T's are $825. Is this a good price for the buyer or seller? What would Hyatt sell this week for?

ESandhu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Price seems high

I too was following this auction on eBay. The MF seems good for Hyatt, but the price for an 1880 week seems really high to me. I want to get into the Hyatt system and am still undecided on an 1880, 2000 or 2200 point week. Based on the sale of this week I am inclined to look at 2000 points or higher.

Good luck!

Erik

Carmel85

TUG Member
Reaction score
A 1880 is a good starting amount of points for Hyatt but I would still prefer 2200 or 2000 points.

Hyatt is not a cheap timeshare so if you want the big points you have to pay for them. I would think a 1880 price range today would be 13-14k.

I can tell you I have heard that hyatt in the resale department is very busy and Hyatt is a very hot product in this bad economy.

Learn more go to "KAL's" website.

fillde

TUG Member
Reaction score
opinion

Anybody have an opinion on a 2200 EOY resale should go for.key west

Lanor

Reaction score
Hyatt Sedona Pinon Pointe

We own 1 bedroom, every other year, odd year there. We have about 1270 points and I can't seem to use all of them up! I exchanged 2 weeks in Cancun at the Royal Sands in Oct 08 and still have points leftover. We paid $7900. for it 2-3 years ago. Do you need 2 bedrooms is that why you need more points, cause Sedona is all RED time in Arizona all year long?

Lanor

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am not in favor of the EOY membership as you still pay the same transfer fee which is quite high and you also pay the same closing cost as EY.

Last edited: