• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

15 candidates for Hyatt Pinon Pointe HOA BOD?

cfabar1

Reaction score
You should try again! We need owners to truly represent ownership, not the big bad scary developers.... our interests are not the same!!!!

Colorado Ski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt pinon pointe
Thanks for the vote of confidence, FYI Dwight(president) and Chuck are both owners and are working for the homeowners

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Reviving this post again, as ballots went out for 2021 elections. There are 11 on the slate this year (down from the 15 last year) for 5 spots.

I'd recommend Dwight S. Kadar and Chuck Armbruster (incumbents) again, as they are truly independent owners. Not voting for the other two incumbents as they are listed as working for VAC but I am sure Marriott is lining up their voting block to back them (there is another VAC/HVO employee also running in addition to the two incumbents). Also of note is that I see Bill Gabrielli, the Timeshare real estate agent on the list of candidates -- not sure that I want a timeshare broker making board level decisions but others may have a different view...

Anyone from TUG running for Pinon Pointe that is independent of VAC? I'd like to consider others as well.

-ryan

alameda94501

TUG Member
Reaction score
Reviving this post again, as ballots went out for 2021 elections. There are 11 on the slate this year (down from the 15 last year) for 5 spots.

I'd recommend Dwight S. Kadar and Chuck Armbruster (incumbents) again, as they are truly independent owners. Not voting for the other two incumbents as they are listed as working for VAC but I am sure Marriott is lining up their voting block to back them (there is another VAC/HVO employee also running in addition to the two incumbents). Also of note is that I see Bill Gabrielli, the Timeshare real estate agent on the list of candidates -- not sure that I want a timeshare broker making board level decisions but others may have a different view...

Anyone from TUG running for Pinon Pointe that is independent of VAC? I'd like to consider others as well.

-ryan

Ah, interesting! Bill Gabrielli's been so good to our family in getting us good deals on Hyatt timeshares including our two at PP. With his straightforward honest manner it is hard to believe he was a Hyatt sales rep before breaking out on his own - our votes will go to him.

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Ah, interesting! Bill Gabrielli's been so good to our family in getting us good deals on Hyatt timeshares including our two at PP. With his straightforward honest manner it is hard to believe he was a Hyatt sales rep before breaking out on his own - our votes will go to him.

I agree and we voted for him along with other non-Hyatt/MVC people, including those referenced by @sjsharkie. We will be on site that day, so I may attend the meeting. That would be a first for me.

Best regards.

Mike

Colorado Ski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt pinon pointe
I have run for the board many times, Dwight and Chuck are the only owners on board and they do a great job. After that the votes are stacked. Don't think Hyatt(Marriot) will want to lose majority.
Not wasting my time any more.........I started paying dues at $800 some 8 years ago and now $1350........went up over $100 in one year!

bdh

TUG Member
Reaction score

-ryan

Agree with voting for Dwight Kadar and Chuck Armbruster - I'd also add Bill Gabrielli to the list of recommended.

Incumbents typically get re-elected - so odds are that Trosset and Winston (that are VAC/HVO employees) will continue to be on the Board. Adding one more VAC/HVO individual on the Board will allow VAC/HVO to control the Pinon Pointe Board.

The ballot allows each owner/voter the authority to "Grant" or "Withhold" to Proxy Holder. Do not Grant Authority.

Colorado Ski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt pinon pointe
What day is election meeting?

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe

Colorado Ski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt pinon pointe
I am in Sedona.....I have ran 3 times....not doing it again......Hyatt/Marriott has enough votes to be sure they don't loose majority.
Chuck and Dwight are independent owners, Bill Gabrielle is also an owner and a very knowledge candidate.
Even if every current vacationer in Sedona submitted a vote, it is stacked.
If anyone wants to meet or discuss....leave your number, and desired time to call

Colorado Ski

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt pinon pointe
I agree and we voted for him along with other non-Hyatt/MVC people, including those referenced by @sjsharkie. We will be on site that day, so I may attend the meeting. That would be a first for me.

Best regards.

Mike
Mike
Do you want to get a copy of coffee?
Larry