• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

1000 Youtube Subscriber Giveaway!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
1000subs.jpg

So this actually happened a few weeks back, and id been trying to get at least one logo ready to go for this giveaway as a possible prize!

I honestly did not expect to achieve 1000 subs given how many other videos exist on youtube to take up folks time and attention, something like 700,000 hours of videos are uploaded to youtube every single day, and hundreds of folks watch my 2 and 3 minute videos every other week! Thank you!

as I always want to give back to the TUG family as thanks in my own way, for 1000 subs we are going to give away 10 separate prizes! yes 10 out of the 1000 or so current subscribers (less than that because so many of you hide your subscribers list, thus i cant see that you subscribe to me) are going to win a prize this coming Sunday!

ANYONE can win, there is no purchase necessary, all you have to do is subscribe to the TUG YouTube channel by Sunday and you are automatically entered! (link is in my signature below!)

for those 10 winners, you can have the choice of:

1. a free TUG 1 year TUG membership or membership extension.​
2. a shirt of your choosing from the tug t-spring store Here *note that you will have to contact me to provide your address in order for me to have it shipped to you, i cant get any personal information off youtube!​
3. one of the very first TUG swag items made, a canvas towel bag that has the ORIGINAL 1990s TUG clipart logo emblazoned on it, seriously these things are vintage to the max! (While these are completely new and unused, they come with no warranty as there is a chance it simply turns to dust the first time it sees sunlight in 30 years, collect the dust and scatter it to the winds while chanting "never pay large upfront fees" or some other appropriate way to memorialize this ancient piece of TUG history)​

no really, the canvas bags have been stored in their own bag for eons and are fine, even if they are decades old lol!

this is the absolute only way you can get ahold of the OG TUG SWAG BAG!

tugswagbag.jpg

ill even toss in some stickers for those who choose the bag!

Thanks again for all those who continue to watch, like, and subscribe to our youtube vids, its been a fun and fascinating new way to spread the word of TUG on the internet!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
and crossing over 1100! good luck to everyone in the drawing this sunday...hope many of you pick the TUG logo stuff!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also, please make sure you make your subs public if you wish to be entered to win! I can only select winners from the subs I can see thru the dashboard!

instructions here:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you again for all those who have subscribed to our channel! Another giveaway at 50 more subs!

wonder how long itll take us to hit 2000?

Annnnd the 10 winners of the 1000 subscriber giveaway are:

1. Carol Kottwitz - @carolkottwitz7909
2. johansebbach - @johansebbach
3. Glenn Cobbs - @gcobbs
4. Jeffrey Cantu - @hogheaven2029
5. TravelG99 - @TravelG99
6. Guy Hall - @guythall
7. James Coon - @jamescoon954
8. dustijam1 - @dustijam1
9. Andrew Liu - @andrewsliu
10. Meg Rice - @meginoregon

per the rules of the contest, you can choose one of the following prizes!

1. a 1 year TUG membership (or extension of your existing membership for a full year)
2. a TUG tshirt with the new TUG logo
3. one of the original TUG tote bags from the 1990s pulled out of storage! vintage chic, guaranteed to be the most unique piece of TUG swag ever!

please contact me at tugadmin@tug2.net to arrange/choose your prize!