• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

1 premium bedroom at Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Myrtle Beach

durrod

Reaction score
Giving away an eoy even One premium bedroom at Sheraton Broadway Plantation located in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is great to use or as a trader with the Vistana priority on II.
Floating week 9-43, 47. Highest season which include summer.
Maintenance fee it’s just around 390 per year.
Will use LT to transfer and would be paid by seller at no cost to buyer.
Current year MF would be have to be reimbursed as it’s paid and part of buyers use for 2020.

Last edited:

durrod

Reaction score
Biennial (every other year). Use start next year (2020). MF can be prepaid and week deposited this year for an exchange with an exchange company.

Last edited:

durrod

Reaction score
I have had great exchange success using II.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
MF is annual. Usage is biennial.

Mjasp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
Giving away an eoy even One premium bedroom at Sheraton Broadway Plantation located in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is great to use or as a trader with the Vistana priority on II.
Floating week 9-43, 47. Highest season which include summer.
Maintenance fee it’s just around 390 per year.
Will use LT to transfer and would be paid by seller at no cost to buyer.
Current year MF would be have to be reimbursed as it’s paid and part of buyers use for 2020.

Is the season Platinum, Gold?

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas

durrod

Reaction score
Moderator: Can I edit my original post to reflect a change on my offer. Can’t not find a way.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
You should see the word edit somewhere on that post. Of course, the title is another thing altogether. I cannot figure out how to do that.

durrod

Reaction score
No The edit option it’s not there. It disappeared after few days. I find no way to edit the original post.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
You should see the word edit somewhere on that post. Of course, the title is another thing altogether. I cannot figure out how to do that.

No The edit option it’s not there. It disappeared after few days. I find no way to edit the original post.

Editing the title is done through "thread tools" which appears at the top right of your posts, but I think edit options are available for just 48 hours after posting. Ask a moderator to edit the post for you.

RALnGA

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this Sheraton Broadway Plantation (Plantation) or Sheraton Broadway Plantation (Palmetto) …
Even years?
How many Staroptions?

durrod

Reaction score
This is on Plantation section weeks 9-43, 47. Even years, next use is for next year 2020.
As all resales staroptions does not apply. Though Vistana will offer you to convert to the flex points if interested.

Want to add I also have the option of doing and register the deed to the new owner by myself. Thanks

durrod

Reaction score
Still available. High quality resort and week with low yearly maintenance fee. There is also the option of 2022 for first usage.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
What week number is on your deed? Just wondering because weeks 24-32 tend to be the most popular, and those can be booked over a year out.

I love SBP as a trader. It's as good as any Marriott for trading within the resort group (Westin/Sheraton).

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
I agree that I love my SBP as a trader. I have two many timeshares and logically should get rid of one or two. But then I find that I can’t quite bring myself to part with mine.

So if there’s anyone out there considering this offer but hesitating because a free week seems “worthless,” this one is not. It’s a pretty awesome trader and well worth the annual MF expense.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another fan of SBP as a trader. I would grab this if I did not already own there. I have used my 1 BR SBP to trade into WPORV 4 times, twice in January in studios and twice in early December in one BR's and once into a WKOVR studio in January.

durrod

Reaction score
What week number is on your deed? Just wondering because weeks 24-32 tend to be the most popular, and those can be booked over a year out.

I love SBP as a trader. It's as good as any Marriott for trading within the resort group (Westin/Sheraton).

It’s week 36 for deed purpose only that floats 9-43, 47. Thanks

durrod

Reaction score
Another fan of SBP as a trader. I would grab this if I did not already own there. I have used my 1 BR SBP to trade into WPORV 4 times, twice in January in studios and twice in early December in one BR's and once into a WKOVR studio in January.

Thanks for the supportive comments. SBP it’s indeed a great place to own. I learned that on tug when researching for an extra week to own to use and trade, however at this time would like to trim my holdings . Since then I got into Marriott (weeks) and Wyndham points and then I realized it was getting difficult to use all the timeshares I own. Therefore I’m offering this great place to someone else to enjoy. I live four hours away from Myrtle beach an have used it to go there as is a spacious one bedroom Premium villa, love their lazy river. I have trade mostly to other Marriotts in the east coast. On II I have seen and trades into Hyatt’s and Marriott’s and of course the Vistana/ Sheraton resorts. Thanks

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I asked Vistana about deedbacks at Sheraton Broadway Plantation and was told no recently but it never hurts to ask if you offer your Vistana unit for free and don't have any takers. The email to inquire is resale.operations@vacationclub.com

durrod

Reaction score
Thanks. I wrote them but they didn’t mention deed back just that I was interested in selling.
Just like they told you they didn’t offer a deed back. For now I will keep enjoy it.