• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

"0" and/or "Zumanity"

studerb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cirque du Soleil

We will be in Vegas from Nov. 26th to Dec 3rd. and would like to see a Cirque du Soleil production. Have seen Mystere.

We are highly considering going to "O". We have been offered seats in Row M, section 104 or front row seats. Which do you recommend, both for seating and shows?

Has anyone seen Zumanity - is it a worthwhile production?

Last edited:

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I saw Zumanity three weeks ago at New York New York and would not recommend it. My recommendation has nothing to do with the nudity in the show. Although I haven't seen "O", everyone I have talked to about my disappointment since seeing Zumanity says I saw the wrong version of Cirque!

"O" is now on my list of shows to see. :)

CMF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ka

For what it's worth. If you are considering Ka - the main attraction is the staging. The acts are not as good as Mystere or la Nouba in Orlando.

Charles

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have seen Mystere, O and Zumanity. All are excellent shows. It depends on what you like. For pure spectacle O and Mystere are great. For an absolutely hysterical, fun show, see Zumanity. My wife and I both loved it. It has a lot of nudity and a sexual theme but it was a great show with a lot of laughs.

AirEd

TUG Member
Reaction score
O show rows

I saw O from the 5th row center. I felt it was too close. It is hard to take everything in from that close. The very opening of the show has performers descending from the ceiling behing you. I think it would be better to sit farther back. The stage is so large it's like being at an Imax movie.

I got my seat in the 5th row on the day of the show and it was New Year's Eve! I called the Bellagio ticket office to see if there were any seats available for that night. The agent scoffingly told me these shows sell out months in advance. I told him that's what I expected but just thought I'd try. After asking me how many seats I wanted I said, "It seems the hotel just released some VIP seats. How does 5th row center sound?"

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
The only Vegas Cirque show I've seen was Mystere. When I bought the tickets I was talking to a ticket agent at TI (I think, lol). It was recommended we get the seats higher up since Mystere is an "airial" show and if we were done further we'd lose the overall effect. I'm not sure how "O" is classified, but from some of the video clips I've seen I would think you'd get a better view higher up for that one as well.

We're going to see "Corteo", the new touring show, in December. We have seats that are up close, but I've heard this is a more "intimate" show so I'm hoping the close seats will be an advantage.

ohioelk

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think being back a little would be better. We saw the show from the VIP seats. Can't remember exactly, but I thing about 8th row. From the front row I think that you would miss some of the action and wouldn't really see them enter the water.

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Dave M said:
I saw Zumanity three weeks ago at New York New York and would not recommend it. My recommendation has nothing to do with the nudity in the show.

I agree with Dave although there were some very funny spots. I was very impressed though with the incredible athletic ability of the actors.

ejfrolic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with "Limited View" in one of their shows? I am trying to reserve seats for "O" in May.
The limited view seats I found are in the Orchestra section. I am wondering how "Limited" the view will be...
thanks
ej

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
ejfrolic said:
Does anybody have experience with "Limited View" in one of their shows? I am trying to reserve seats for "O" in May.
The limited view seats I found are in the Orchestra section. I am wondering how "Limited" the view will be...
thanks
ej

I haven't seen "O" so I'm not sure where these seats would be. But, I'd be concerned for a couple of reasons. I think orchestra seats would be close, which might be too close, and limited view would mean limited view. I can't remember if the website has a seating layout where you can "see" the view from the seats, or at least the section, you're looking at. If they do have that, it would be a good way to see what your view would be. Also, are you trying to book these online or through an agent? I found that talking to someone helped in seat selection.

Judy

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
O

The website does have a seating chart O
Studerb, The website says they sell tickets up to 4 months in advance. I'm trying to get tickets for September. How did you get tickets for November already?

jfbookers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wetness

We saw "O" from the first row and got wet. I agree a seat a little more distant may allow you to see a little more of the show and stay dry.

Ron Donze

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Don't see Ka

Last year I saw "O" and thought it was pretty good. That prompted me to go see LaNuba which I enjoyed too. So I thought why not see Ka. Well what a terrible show that was. Very little action. I was falling asleep and was totally unimpressed. The audiance must have agreed be cause the applause was polite at best.

samsarmy

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I had limited-view seats in the top section at "O". They turned out to be in the row right in front of the guardrail at the front of the section. So we had a thin horizontal bar to look over-under the whole night. But it was no big deal.

The show, by the way, was great. Muuuuuuch better than Zumanity.

Mike