• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

$0 and low maintenance fees - Cheap way to enjoy timesharing and Disney at Silver Lake Resort

tsstuff

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Silver Lake
Kids are out of the nest and it's time to move on. Silver Lake Resort is right next to Disneyworld in Florida.

We bought a one day points timeshare and it is really the cheapest way to enjoy timesharing.
Use the day at Disneyworld or travel like we did, when we wanted last minute.

Having a single day allows you to access last minute deals from RCI almost anywhere.
You have a week off and want to travel? No problem, your an RCI member for really low fees. Call RCI and book. If your flexible you can get some really good deals without the thousands of dollars most timeshares charge.

You get 14760 points every year that can be used at the resort or anywhere through your RCI Points membership.
This is a 1 day ownership but being points based your not limited to any particular day.

"Last Call Vacations are last minute week-long getaways that are available to confirm within 45 days of check-in. These vacations are similar to Extra Vacations but discounted to as little as $269USD for a Studio unit or $319USD for a 2 bedroom. These vacations are perfect for a last minute getaway and can be booked regardless of whether you have a Week or Points remaining in your account."

Maintenance fees this year are $156
I will pay the 2020 maintenance fees and closing costs.

email tsstuff@mcdowellbbs.com

Synergy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview, Massanutten
I honestly didn't know that any resorts did something like this. That's a pretty cheap way to get into RCI points. I wish this sort of thing was more common, there are plenty of resorts I'd be interested in having nominal ownership at.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you find out anything about this? Interested.

tsstuff

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Silver Lake
Still a a available if interested.