• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUGGER Running For Sheraton Mountain Vista Board

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm running for the Sheraton Mountain Vista board and would appreciate your vote. I've been on the Marriott Streamside Douglas board for about 9 years and due to good board oversight and excellent management by Marriott, we went for about 5 years without increasing maintenance fees. This streak was broken in 2023 with inflation and the cost of labor. I own about 100 timeshare weeks that I rent, mainly in Colorado during the ski season including 14 weeks at Mountain Vista, and feel that I would be a good advocate for Sheraton Mountain Vista owners. I received the board election notice in the mail yesterday so voting has started.

Robert Donathan

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
December 6 is the last day you can vote. Would appreciate your vote.

Robert Donathan

rcv82

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SMV
WKORV (OFD)
Westin Flex
MVC Trust
GTL
GP8
CWA
December 6 is the last day you can vote. Would appreciate your vote.

Robert Donathan
I'm trying to vote my 3 weeks at SMV for you, but the proxy system keeps giving me "Login Failed! Please Try Again" even though I've checked my information multiple times and tried different browsers. It does say we have until 11pm ET on the 7th to vote, so I will try again tomorrow.

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to vote my 3 weeks at SMV for you, but the proxy system keeps giving me "Login Failed! Please Try Again" even though I've checked my information multiple times and tried different browsers. It does say we have until 11pm ET on the 7th to vote, so I will try again tomorrow.
Thank you for your efforts. Might email or call Jesse Larson, the general manager of the resort in the morning if you can't make it work. They might have ended the voting at midnight Eastern time.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry I just saw this or I would have included it in last weeks newsletter!

I hope you won a seat!