• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Maintenance Fee spreadsheet

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
would you like me to host this file on TUG for future downloads? or are you continually updating it?

(note i added a link to this in the first post of the 2020 maint fee sticky so everyone can view it.)

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
would you like me to host this file on TUG for future downloads? or are you continually updating it?

(note i added a link to this in the first post of the 2020 maint fee sticky so everyone can view it.)

If you create a sticky using the spreadsheet created by HDiaz1 that would probably be better because you don't need Office to open it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RUiHuxPdShXWp3OM2PiXf1_WDzHiv3Ickz1_o5ssiv4/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, the idea is for people to be able to add updated information to it.

I was hoping to change the order of the years so they read most recent (left) to oldest (right) on the one HDiaz1 created. The one I posted to start this thread has some information that HDiaz1 spreadsheet doesn't. Do you want me to work on getting HDiaz1 spreadsheet updated before you create the sticky and let you know when I'm done?

Thanks, Jan

troy12n

Reaction score
I'm a little salty that NH went up $.15 this year, seemingly for no reason. They were either closed or at significantly reduced capacity from March through September, so i'm not sure why costs went up.

Just out of curiosity, do the resorts which don't have entries, are they just not known, or are they locations which are strictly CWA (no deeded units)?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
having 2 stickies for 2021 maint fees is a bit much. I can edit the first post in the 2021 maint fee thread to read whatever you like though!

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
I'm a little salty that NH went up $.15 this year, seemingly for no reason. They were either closed or at significantly reduced capacity from March through September, so i'm not sure why costs went up.
Lots of DVC members have the same complaint. Have to keep reminding them that 2021 MFs are estimated cost to operate going forward in 2021 and went up due to increased cleaning costs, personnel salaries, etc. DVC members did get a credit for the 2020 savings due to closure, although management could have put it all into Reserves, which is perhaps what other TS did.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
having 2 stickies for 2021 maint fees is a bit much. I can edit the first post in the 2021 maint fee thread to read whatever you like though!

I have some more changes to add to the spreadsheet HDiaz1 created but that's the one it would be best to use since it doesn't need office to open it. Will everyone still be able to add updated information to it once you create a stickie? Can you title it Maintenance Fee Master List or something similar?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have not changed the link, its pointing to your own google docs file.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
I have not changed the link, its pointing to your own google docs file.

The spreadsheet originated on April 15, 2020 in the 2020 Maintenance Fee stickie. It's in the third from the bottom post by HDiaz1 on the third page.

So can you use it to create a stickie and call it Maintenance Fee Master List?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry i guess im not quite following exactly what you are looking for?

id prefer not to add yet another sticky relating to MFs for a single resort system...but im happy to consolidate what we have into a single one if you give me some direction on how you would prefer it to look!

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
sorry i guess im not quite following exactly what you are looking for?

id prefer not to add yet another sticky relating to MFs for a single resort system...but im happy to consolidate what we have into a single one if you give me some direction on how you would prefer it to look!
If you can get the spreadsheet to work as a Sticky you could do away with the 4 current MFs Sticky Threads. No need for individual years when all the years are on the spreadsheet

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok ill just make a NEW global maint fee sticky with links to all the other / older stickies and the maint fee link in it later tonight.