• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stay At Home Humor

plpgma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Palm-Aire
I should not admit this, but this took me a while to “get”. And my blonde is natural. Darker than the white-blonde of my youth, but still blonde.
Ha ha -- a Blonde is always a blonde! (I think I have authority to say that because I am married to a blonde!)

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If Jesus and his disciples were celebrating Passover in 2020 .....

1585874248307.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Today's newsworthy event:

icecube.jpg

:ROFLMAO: Dave

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Quarantine getting a bit out of hand:

house.jpg

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Then there's this:

View attachment 18457

This happened at my house yesterday. It was terrifying! The worst 23 minutes of my life! :D

This would be terrifying. It is my only link to civilization as I once knew it! I am sure glad that we upgraded our internet service a few months ago. Technically, we have two internet service providers so if one does down, we can switch to the other.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
A friend of mine owns a hair salon. He was all over Facebook telling his clients not to try to dye their hair themselves. So when I saw this, it just kind of clicked for me. :)

Dave

This is a time when my gray hairs are helpful. They blend with the remaining blonde. LOL

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I'm sitting at the computer laughing my .... um head off and DH Jim asks what's on TUG now so I caught him up on what's been posted on this thread since we went to bed last night. After we were both done laughing it hit me just how much I'm going to miss these doses of humor when this is over.

In 10, 15, 20 years from now we will be telling younger people who don't see the humor that you had to be there.

You guys are the best! :love:

IngridN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts: Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Shadow Ridge
I was talking to my brother yesterday. He lives on the western part of Long Island and goes shopping for the family during old people hours.

Y'all remember your teenage years when they would be outside the store looking for a sympathetic adult to buy them beer? Bro says that 30 somethings are waiting in the parking lot and asking the old folks to buy toilet paper and other hard to get items for them during old people hours. Paying them to do so! I kid you not, this is happening in his hood :LOL::LOL::LOL:. These are strange times we live in...

Ingrid

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean
I was talking to my brother yesterday. He lives on the western part of Long Island and goes shopping for the family during old people hours.

Y'all remember your teenage years when they would be outside the store looking for a sympathetic adult to buy them beer? Bro says that 30 somethings are waiting in the parking lot and asking the old folks to buy toilet paper and other hard to get items for them during old people hours. Paying them to do so! I kid you not, this is happening in his hood :LOL::LOL::LOL:. These are strange times we live in...

Ingrid

I was just joking about this situation happening eventually and apparently it has! Lol ! Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Ingrid

Ok, that's awesome. Suddenly, shouting "OK, BOOMER!" isn't quite so funny. Can you imagine the tales they'll tell their grandkids? "It was terrible - all these old people were coming and going, just ignoring us. They were SO mean to us!" :D

Dave