• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Transfer time reports

gwynhyvar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA (San Diego RARP)
Waikiki Beach Walk
Wyndham received paperwork Sept. 14, contract showing in online account 11/8. That's what, 8-9 weeks? Not bad!

GT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham received paperwork Sept. 14, contract showing in online account 11/8. That's what, 8-9 weeks? Not bad!
I'm waiting for a contract to be added to my existing membership (all resale). When the contract is added will it show up on the owner website under "My Ownership" right away like my other 2 contracts show up?

Ninjaneer80

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation-Village Atalaya-Towers
Officially a new owner !!!

Wyndham received deed on 08/28 called today and was able to get a new member number. I was told they are still in the process of setting up the account and should wait 1 more week to finish the process.

By the way this was an Ebay resale with Vacation Properties for Less.
Congrats !! I started the process for my first resale on 19 October. Waiting to become an owner myself for the first time.

I wonder how long it will take

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

gwynhyvar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA (San Diego RARP)
Waikiki Beach Walk
I'm waiting for a contract to be added to my existing membership (all resale). When the contract is added will it show up on the owner website under "My Ownership" right away like my other 2 contracts show up?
Yes, that's what mine did. Popped right up one day!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba, Harborside Atlantis & Westin Lagunamar

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any recent reports?
Just received contracts from deeds sent to them on September 25 (so 9 weeks) but had previously received a contract from deed sent to them that same day (9/25) from the same closing company that only took 3 weeks.

So 1-2 months from when Wyndham recieves deed or AA seems to be the pace depending on what pile you end up in.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
The ebay seller i bought my National Harbor from back in october STILL doesn't have a recorded deed. The first one got rejected because of errors. I keep looking at Maryland Land Records online and see nothing new. My National Harbor deed from May was recorded, but not the one in October. Unfortunately, I cannot be of any help until Wyndham gets the new deed. I'll update when it comes in.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
what website is that?

https://mdlandrec.net

You would be amazed at how much information is out there for the world to see. All you have to do is sign up for an account. Doesn't cost anything and you don't have to be a "professional" to use it.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
what website is that?

When my husband and I were shopping for a new house, this site and the Maryland Judiciary case search was instrumental in helping us research the houses and the people that owned them. If they were in bankruptcy or had a pending litigation on them, or there was a lean on the house. We could get this info even before calling the seller's agent to schedule a showing. If the house had a lean on it, and the owner was a defendant in a major lawsuit, we moved on. Sure, we would eventually find out these things during the process, but knowing it upfront meant less time was wasted.

Pete Buckler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Kingsgate, Wyndham Smoky Mountains
I submitted two deeds to Wyndham on October 15th and had the first one transferred on November 20th and the second on december 4th. These were given to me by my grandparents and I completed all necessary deed and owner transfer paperwork with both counties and Wyndham.

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Today I got a contract submitted on 10/29 and am waiting on one from 10/11 and 9/25. Supposedly no issues on either of the older ones.

GT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just posted on another thread - 7 weeks time. Oct. 24 - Dec. 19

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bonnet Creek deed Wyndham received 11/27 transferred out of my account today 12/19. Another Bonnet Creek deed Wyndham received 10/21 still waiting on transfer. No problem with paper work on 1st deed not sure why one would transfer in 3 weeks another still waiting after 8 weeks?

antjmar

Reaction score
They received my paperwork 10/31 seller never received them so they resent. They received seller docs 12/5 posted to my account today.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Still waiting on my reseller to actually get the deed recorded. Two months and nothing Avoid ebay seller Thetransfergroup.

Crafty71

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smugglers Notch Resort (Wyndham); DVC Old Key West
I would be curious to know if those people whose contracts were recently deposited to their accounts are VIP Platinum or not...if not, any points they are getting now for 2018 are basically wasted (unless they deposit the points to RCI).

I am VIP Platinum and I have been waiting on two (2) contracts since early October. Of course, if Wyndham deposits the contracts before the end of the year, I can deposit the points to 2019...I am fully expecting both contracts to deposit just after January 1st...

I am not usually a conspiracy theorist (more of a realist). I have come to learn that Wyndham does not usually do stuff that benefits owners...

Cheers!

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
I would be curious to know if those people whose contracts were recently deposited to their accounts are VIP Platinum or not...if not, any points they are getting now for 2018 are basically wasted (unless they deposit the points to RCI).

I am VIP Platinum and I have been waiting on two (2) contracts since early October. Of course, if Wyndham deposits the contracts before the end of the year, I can deposit the points to 2019...I am fully expecting both contracts to deposit just after January 1st...

I am not usually a conspiracy theorist (more of a realist). I have come to learn that Wyndham does not usually do stuff that benefits owners...

Cheers!
I am in similar boat as a new owner with PICs VIP Gold. Use year April 1st. I was told that Wyndham is waiting for my billing cycle to start before transferring. I am assuming that since 9 month ends Dec 31 my points will transfer around the 1st week of Jan. I have called a few times and best I got was call back in a couple weeks.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I did get a call from Anthony. It sounds like there is some restructuring going on, and the person who was recording the deeds is no longer with the company. He said he will expedite mine. I gave him the name and number of a transfer company that might be able to help him with recording the deed. I still say avoid them for now. Wait until their eBay rating gets above 85% and they’ve had no complaints in 60 days or more before taking a chance. It’s in the low 70% range now. 85% would be a huge improvement and an indication that things are improving.

Crafty71

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smugglers Notch Resort (Wyndham); DVC Old Key West
if Wyndham deposits the contracts before the end of the year, I can deposit the points to 2019...I am fully expecting both contracts to deposit just after January 1st...

Cheers!
O-K...you know what...I can admit when I am (partially) wrong...

Of the four(4) pending contracts that I am waiting to transfer, I received two (2) of them today (much to my pleasant surprise). So if someone at Wyndham reads this, I will just say "Thank you!".

Now I just hope I don't have any issues transferring those points to 2019...

Just to stay relevant to the initial discussion, the two (2) contracts that transferred today were submitted to Wyndham 11/05, so it took seven (7) weeks.

Cheers!

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I did get a call from Anthony. It sounds like there is some restructuring going on, and the person who was recording the deeds is no longer with the company. He said he will expedite mine. I gave him the name and number of a transfer company that might be able to help him with recording the deed. I still say avoid them for now. Wait until their eBay rating gets above 85% and they’ve had no complaints in 60 days or more before taking a chance. It’s in the low 70% range now. 85% would be a huge improvement and an indication that things are improving.

Anthony makes promises that he has trouble keeping. Their staff turnover has been ongoing for over 15 months. They're quick to process collection of your money and sometimes recording your deed, but then things fall apart.

If you think getting your deed recorded is an issue, better hope afterwards that they send it to Wyndham title and deeding promptly with the transfer fee payment.

If you check out their BBB and Missouri AG complaints, you might reconsider ever using them again. This is one of many TS exit companies that Wyndham has recently sued, details were in a thread a month or two ago.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Anthony makes promises that he has trouble keeping. Their staff turnover has been ongoing for over 15 months. They're quick to process collection of your money and sometimes recording your deed, but then things fall apart.

If you think getting your deed recorded is an issue, better hope afterwards that they send it to Wyndham title and deeding promptly with the transfer fee payment.

If you check out their BBB and Missouri AG complaints, you might reconsider ever using them again. This is one of many TS exit companies that Wyndham has recently sued, details were in a thread a month or two ago.

I saw that and he did acknowledge the pending litigation. I'll have to wait and see how things go with the transfer. Hopefully things will start moving. I always follow up with Wyndham when the seller says they submitted the paperwork to them.

Manzana

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
National Harbor
CWA
Happy to say my national harbor contract went through today. Just in time to move points forward for my April 1 use year. Gold member. Purchased OCT Wyndham received deed November 15.