• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham resale - New account multiple contracts

Bigbore50

Reaction score
Soon to be new owner here. I have decided to buy 2 resale contracts both for 154k points each. They are both for sale right now and I would like to get both of them. These contracts are for sale from different people. Can I purchase both contracts if I do not have a Wyndham account? Or should I wait for one to close until I purchase my second contract?
I don’t want the contracts to go on separate accounts. I want one account that has both contracts.

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
We own four separate resale contracts with different numbers, but they are all together in my Wyndham account and the points are combined. I believe it will show up as you desire no matter when you obtain them.

Crafty71

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smugglers Notch Resort (Wyndham); DVC Old Key West
We have a single account number with multiple contract numbers, but you ask a very good question because we were set up and then started adding contracts...if you buy two at once and cannot provide an account number for Wyndham to match to, I am not sure what might happen...

Maybe Ron P. could answer...he surely did something similar "back in the day"...

Cheers!

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Soon to be new owner here. I have decided to buy 2 resale contracts both for 154k points each. They are both for sale right now and I would like to get both of them. These contracts are for sale from different people. Can I purchase both contracts if I do not have a Wyndham account? Or should I wait for one to close until I purchase my second contract?
I don’t want the contracts to go on separate accounts. I want one account that has both contracts.
Odds are you will end up with 2 accounts. But they can be combined into one account with a phone call to Owner Care
Wyndham has opened a second account for owners even though they included their current account info on the transfer documents & by all reports their accounts were combined within a couple of days of making a call to Owner Care.
Best thing for you to try :
Ounce the first contract Transfers & you have your account number.
Call Wyndham Title Services & have your account number added to the notes on the second contract being transferred.

Go ahead & buy what you want as it hasn’t been a big deal to combine accounts. It can & has happened if owners already have an account anyway

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I would also suggest getting both contract numbers at the start of the process, and then ask each seller/transfer company to include on the cover letter the contract number of the other contract, indicating that they will be in the transfer process at the same time. It's just one more chance to let Wyndham know prior to the final transfer. But as others have said, the worst case is that you end up with two accounts and need to request that Wyndham combine them (which they will, it's just a hassle).

If I recall my first purchase correctly (9ish years ago), I had at least two contracts being transferred to me pretty much in parallel and they ended up in the same account with no intervention by me. If the owner names, address, etc. all match, I would guess Wyndham's going to err on the side of putting them together.