• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Privileges: new Wyndham VIP Levels starting late 2020 [Merged]

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Can you trust anything a salesperson says?

Nope. It’s when their stories start to line up with others, about changes, that it generates buzz. Sure they share the same sales schemes but this is something we knew would eventually happen. I’ve also heard this from multiple sources, who said their VP told them there were changes. These sources were not in a sales presentation, nor did they try selling me anything. Of course, It could all be a hoax. If it was, it would be one of the more impressive ones, because they have so many sales people at different offices, giving the same information. New tiers, name changes, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Because of all this hype and curiosity I expect those who read TUG and generally refuse to attend owners updates will be flocking to the meeting. Maybe this was Wyndham's plan all along?

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Because of all this hype and curiosity I expect those who read TUG and generally refuse to attend owners updates will be flocking to the meeting. Maybe this was Wyndham's plan all along?

Maybe some fraction? And maybe that’s good enough for Wyndham. But it still doesn’t have any bearing on me - I don’t consider silver benefits worth a retail purchase, so I certainly won’t find the lighter emerald benefits worth it, either. And we certainly don’t need the number of points associated with the current gold level at this point in our lives. So the only reason I’ll go to a sales presentation is if I’m truly bored and value the gift over my time (which in nine years hasn’t happened yet).

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
May 16th is tomorrow. Will find out if this has all been hype. Anything new from actual updates this week?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Another page was posted in the Facebook groups. I noticed the date on the top of the page say May XX, 2019, yet in the message, it gives more specific dates.
3ef4b20f78faf5a5f59a0b613a0ba925.jpg

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

I’m not sure about that. Anyone who’s been reading TUG long enough, knows that a sales meeting (aka Owner update) is not the place to get truthful answers.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Another page was posted in the Facebook groups. I noticed the date on the top of the page say May XX, 2019, yet in the message, it gives more specific dates.

Wonder how they are going to reconcile May XX (in the header) with May 1 in the text. The header date will have to be May 1 or they will have to change the date in the text.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I’m not sure about that. Anyone who’s been reading TUG long enough, knows that a sales meeting (aka Owner update) is not the place to get truthful answers.

According to that most recent memo picture, tomorrow will tell the tale. That memo aligns perfectly with what my internal contact indicated to me weeks back now. Let’s see what happens tomorrow!

erniecrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Desert Blue
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Smugglers Notch
Hilton Las Vegas

Do you have page 2 and 3?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Do you have page 2 and 3?

Sadly no. I would have definitely posted it here. I’m posting these as I find them on the Facebook posts. Maybe we’ll know more tomorrow.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Well, nothing in my Inbox yet from Wyndham for any announcement...

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
View attachment 11821 View attachment 11820
I apologize for not posting these earlier, I truly thought that they were already 'out there'.

Thanks for posting these, good info. I would note the words "evolving benefits" with regard to changes to VIP benefits, along with "further updates" as we get closer to an actual announcement. In other words, this can all still change.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Well, nothing in my Inbox yet from Wyndham for any announcement...

Same. Their sales hub website isn’t loading correctly. The VIP information remains the same despite being labeled as “New”.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
Same. Their sales hub website isn’t loading correctly. The VIP information remains the same despite being labeled as “New”.

Never heard of the sales hub website. And, no emails from Wyndham in my mailbox.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Never heard of the sales hub website. And, no emails from Wyndham in my mailbox.

It’s where the sales people get a lot of the brochures they give out at meetings, or display in presentations. Not sure why it’s wide open to the public, but I recognize some of the material from previous updates.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I thought this Brochure was old, but I noticed the mid-week clean and tidy was removed from the Gold benefit. Plus the date is 5/19 2019 in the lower right hand corner of the last page.

The date of the Privileges brochure is also 5/19/19. Maybe that’s when they will announce?

https://www.wyndhaminteractivesaleshub.com/club-wyndham/VIP_Overview.pdf

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
How are the Wyndham owners who are blacklisted from owner presentations going to be able to purchase to upgrade if they are blacklisted from further purchases? Not that any would purchase more points, but what if some wanted to obtain a VIP level or a higher VIP level?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
How are the Wyndham owners who are blacklisted from owner presentations going to be able to purchase to upgrade if they are blacklisted from further purchases? Not that any would purchase more points, but what if some wanted to obtain a VIP level or a higher VIP level?

I’ve heard of people getting removed from the “Do not sell” list, but I am not the circumstances behind it. Whether it was an error on Wyndham’s part that they were on the list, or they decided to remove them from the list because there was no reason to leave them on it. I would imagine a determine slick sales person could find a way to get someone off of it for the right price.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts

They always can buy from corporate telesales. The list is called DNG - as in Do Not Gift (for attending a presentation). Not ... do not sell ... which I think is something else

Last edited:

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
5th question on page 2 regarding Presidential Reserve owners.
PR owners with less than 1,400,000 points will automatically be enrolled in the Titanium Privilege tier.
Now that’s Elite Ownership status!!!

Hey, BD.

As another PR owner, I agree with you that PR has certain features that work well for me (and likely you). However, don't try to convince other owners that it does have value. If more owners become PR owners, it will minimize the availability of certain units for you and me!

While this post is clearly "tongue in cheek," there is some merit to my assertion. PR is possibly the least understood level/status in the Wyndham ownership spectrum.

Wes