• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Grand Resort, Las Vegas question

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Tuggers:cheer: : What kind of cooking is available in a two bedroom at the Wyndham Grand Resort in Las Vegas? We are celebrating a 50th birthday with 10 people there, most for the week (also have a 1 BR reserved), and would like to know:

1. How many burners on the stove top?

2. Is there an oven?

3. Is the microwave big enough for those large lasagna frozen dinners that Costco sells?

4. Where is the closest Costco?:confused:

5. HOw big is the refrigerator and the freezer?

I tried to look at the website, but it doesn't say too much. TIA

NJCOBRA10tha

Reaction score
The 2 bedroom should have a full sized fridge, freezer and 4 burner stove. Not sure about the 1 bedroom.

I am not sure where the nearest Costco is.

Tuggers:cheer: : What kind of cooking is available in a two bedroom at the Wyndham Grand Resort in Las Vegas? We are celebrating a 50th birthday with 10 people there, most for the week (also have a 1 BR reserved), and would like to know:

1. How many burners on the stove top?

2. Is there an oven?

3. Is the microwave big enough for those large lasagna frozen dinners that Costco sells?

4. Where is the closest Costco?:confused:

5. HOw big is the refrigerator and the freezer?

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I don't have an answer to the Costco question either, but you can go to the Costco website and get that information.

Cathyb

TUG Member
Reaction score
No oven in two BR??? :eek: Is the microwave big enough for those large frozen lasagna or Kung Pao chicken dishes that feed 10?

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
No oven in two BR??? :eek: Is the microwave big enough for those large frozen lasagna or Kung Pao chicken dishes that feed 10?

We stayed in a 2-bedroom and I'm pretty sure there was a full-size oven. Not that we ever used it. :rolleyes:

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The main Costco in LV is on MLK drive, just west of I-15 and south of 95. However, it's listed as closed for remodelling, to reopen in Feb 2009.

There are also Costcos in Centennial, Henderson, and Summerlin.

-Bob

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Cathy, the 1br I stayed in last summer had a full-sized domestic electric range with oven, four burners, and all the typical stuff you'd have at home.

As I recall, the microwave was mounted over the range as a vent-fan thing. It was also full size, and had plenty of room for the lasagna you're talking about. (But I think Costco lasagna tastes better if cooked in the oven.)

The refrigerator was also a full-size two-door domestic type, and had a fair amount of freezer space, including an icemaker. The freezer was on the top, if I remember right.

There are four Costco's in the Las Vegas area. The one on MLK is the oldest, and is probably closest, but would still be a bit of a drive. The Henderson location is pretty easy to get to, as is the Summerlin warehouse. The North Las Vegas location is farthest away. Summerlin is newest, and "classiest" (if Costco warehouses come in "classy") and is likely to have the largest selection of interesting food. There also happens to be a Whole Foods near it, across Charleston Blvd.

Hope this helps,
Dave

randyz

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

1. How many burners on the stove top? Four

2. Is there an oven? Yes

3. Is the microwave big enough for those large lasagna frozen dinners that Costco sells? Not sure, regular size microwave, not a small one but not extra large either

4. Where is the closest Costco?:confused: Don't know

5. HOw big is the refrigerator and the freezer? Regular size top/bottom fridge and freezed

Stayed in 2 and 3 bedroom units, kitchen all the same, 1 bedroom is identical which will give you more fridge/freezer space if you need it. The closest grocery stores are Albertson's (drive east on Flamingo) and Von's (drive east on Tropicana).

Randy Z

Cathyb

TUG Member
Reaction score
randyZ -- Just what I needed -- thank you!