• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WYN - myclubwyndham Hanging while searching

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
This seems to happen ALOT lately, are others having trouble? I hang here and the search results never come back.

upload_2018-1-22_5-18-16.png

And is it me, or is it possible the sight is slower than ever. Booking a room just seems to take forever (when it does work). Even worse in the last week or two?

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
Maybe they are separating our websites finally.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ones who are in the trust and not on Voyager. I still have access to my club Wyndham but not via Voyager.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Are you on Voyager?

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes but since I am in the trust I can't register for Voyager but your reservations have clogged the website.some may remember I wrote about the trust voting out of GSL a year ago November 2016 and also in May 2016 while at GSL a big change was coming to Wyndham that had never happened before.

Last edited:

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Yes but since I am in the trust I can't register for Voyager but your reservations have clogged the website.some may remember I wrote about the trust voting out of GSL a year ago November 2016 and also in May 2016 while at GSL a big change was coming to Wyndham that had never happened before.

Translation please!! Anyone!

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert

Everyone who owns points in Wyndham is subject to the same website. Since the introduction of the new system, a number of owners have had problems accessing their accounts and have had to make repeated contacts with Wyndham tech support to address the problems. But none of this changes the fundamental truth - we are all subject to the same website. Neither GSL nor any other resort that I'm aware of has exited the Wyndham trust.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will try to say this with courtesy: the post in question is most likely a confusion of corporate structure changes. The translation is really nothing. Just ignore it.
Thank you, I will. Hope you all will enjoy your points ownerships for pennies rather than thousands still being asked by Wyndham for membership

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
I only have one website. What are they separating?

Mary - sorry for the confusion Nomad34’s post caused - for members of Club Wyndham there is only one website. Anything can be speculated on, but no plans have been announced to divide the website. Nor would any logical reason exist to do so.

Last edited:

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mary - sorry for the confusion Nomad34’s post caused - for members of Club Wyndham there is only one website. Anything can be speculated on, but no plans have been announced to divide the website. Nor would any logical reason exist to do so.

I was trying to be polite in saying there is only only one site. I appreciate your response. It will help anyone reading to understand that there is no division.