• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WYN 2018 Owners Meeting

Silverdollar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought today was the day they were going to announce the date and location for this year's owners meeting. Just called when I didn't see anything on the website and the person I spoke to said there is still nothing announced about it.
See my post from July 10th. I stated that I asked my Wyn VP contact when the owner meeting would take place and when members could register to attend. He said the meeting would be in October and it would be posted on the owner website on August 2nd, and members could register at that time. He was right on all accounts.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
See my post from July 10th. I stated that I asked my Wyn VP contact when the owner meeting would take place and when members could register to attend. He said the meeting would be in October and it would be posted on the owner website on August 2nd, and members could register at that time. He was right on all accounts.
Even the part about it being in Vegas (someone posted that along the way). Caesar's Palace, should be fun!

Thank goodness for TUG, this is how I stay informed. Otherwise it's hit or miss.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
To anyone who has attended the annual owner's update meeting before, can you provide your opinion on whether it is worthwhile and any specifics as to what types of information is covered? Is sales there and are you subject to repeated requests to purchase more ownership? I'm not interested in having to deal with anything sales related given I'm a brand new owner.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
To anyone who has attended the annual owner's update meeting before, can you provide your opinion on whether it is worthwhile 't and any specifics as to what types of information is covered? Is sales there and are you subject to repeated requests to purchase more ownership? I'm not interested in having to deal with anything sales related given I'm a brand new owner.

The biggest value in going is meeting other owners and what you can learn from talking to them. Some people like attending the smaller discussion groups. They are led by the Wyndham execs and managers and you can ask questions. The food has been very good the past three years at the meetings held in Orlando. Some of the vendors give out fun stuff. There will be a table offering a selection of the getaways and they give a better price on them at the meeting.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
To anyone who has attended the annual owner's update meeting before, can you provide your opinion on whether it is worthwhile and any specifics as to what types of information is covered? Is sales there and are you subject to repeated requests to purchase more ownership? I'm not interested in having to deal with anything sales related given I'm a brand new owner.
This will be my first. Been meaning to attend one for years. It’s only about fours hours. I have heard many others say it was interesting and they learned a lot. If you are going to register, do it now and book a resort room while it’s still available.

sjdanb

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when it will be?

I asked Owner Care a week or two ago and they said it wasn't being announced yet because so many people want to go and there are only limited seats.

They said to watch my email.

sjdanb

Reaction score
I was checking W website, What's Happening section this morning, and to my surprise, the announcement of the Annual Wyndham Owners' meeting; again surprise, to be held in Las Vegas at Caesar's Palace, on, again surprise, much later than usual, on Thursday, October 4.

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
This is the Annual Meeting for the PTVO Owners Association, which is Club Wyndham Access.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is the Annual Meeting for the PTVO Owners Association, which is Club Wyndham Access.
You’re right. I just received the letter in the mail today unless they are having both meetings.

GT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Name changes and acronyms ... Two questions:
** What does "PTVO" stand for?
** By Annual Meeting, we mean the Wyndham Vacation Owners' (WVO) Meeting - or has that acronym also changed?

IsaiahB

Reaction score
Name changes and acronyms ... Two questions:
** What does "PTVO" stand for?
** By Annual Meeting, we mean the Wyndham Vacation Owners' (WVO) Meeting - or has that acronym also changed?

PTVO stands for Property Trust Vacation Owners or something of that nature.
Annual Meeting is for Club Wyndham Plus or technically the FairsharePlus Program annual meeting.

This is all explained in your Trust agreement or contract or any of the other documents you received at the time of sale - or if resale, you can request them from Owner Care.

(WVO stands for Wyndham Vacation Ownership, which is the parent company of Wyndham Vacation Resorts, the developer/manager of Club Wyndham; it is now known as Wyndham Vacation Clubs, but it'll take a while for everything to reflect that. It's never been a WVO meeting, always been a CWP meeting. A WVO meeting would include all the other timeshares managed or developed by Wyndham. Club Wyndham Plus, Shell, WorldMark, PSE, various independents, etc. Such a thing does not exist, the only WVO meeting is the one held as required by the bylaws of Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc. )