TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  7. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

WKORV OF LANAI/BALCONY WITH CHAIRS AND TABLE?

Discussion in 'Vistana Signature Experiences (formerly Starwood)' started by Bobw, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Bobw

Bobw TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    WKORV
    WMH
    WLM
    Do the oceanfront studios have a regular lanai with chairs and tables or are they like the French balcony in building 3.

I would hate to pay extra for the view and not be able to sit outside. Thank you.

2. emuyshondt

emuyshondt TUG Member

The OF studios at WKORV (South) have lanais with chairs and a small table. They are not like the OV studios in that respect.

3. ciscogizmo1

ciscogizmo1 Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

One serious con of WKORV no real table on the balcony. I love eating outside but there are only 2 chairs and small table. Do ocean front Villas get a full table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. vacationtime1

vacationtime1 TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    MAW & MKW (Kauai)
    WKORV-OF (Maui)
    WKV x3 (Scottsdale)
    Yes, as to the one bedroom side.

No, as to the studio. But you can move the small round eating-height table that is inside the unit onto the lanai.

BagsArePacked likes this.
  5. Bobw

Bobw TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    WKORV
    WMH
    WLM
    So the OF South lanai is the same as the 1BR? Any photos? Is Building 3 looking over the parking lot the only one with the small French balcony? Or are all buildings the same?

6. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

In the South phase:

The island view and ocean view studios only have french balconies.

The ocean front studios have regular lanais. I don't think that Starwood ever published a floor plan for the center units, but here is a floor plan for the ocean front deluxe (corner) units. The studio lanai is on the right side of the floor plan: WKORV_2BD_OFD_FP.gif

7. kobidobi

kobidobi TUG Member

As far as I can tell, the interior of the OFC units are the same as the other premium 2BR units. Since the studios have a proper lanai (roughly 6-7 feet deep), the 1BR lanai also gets the extra depth . Additionally, the width of the 1BR lanai extends across the width of the unit (vs. the non-OF units that where the lanai is in front of the bedroom and to the side of the living area).

I attached a few photos of the lanai on the 1BR side.

Attached Files:

8. Vacation4us

Vacation4us TUG Member