• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Why so cheap?

Bob P

TUG Member
Reaction score
What am I missing here, why has this gone for 511.00 and the one before went for 2500.00 2BEDROOM, LOCKOFF SHERATON DESERT OASIS, TIMESHARE
5 STAR, Gold Crown Floating Weeks, Scottsdale, AZ, Golf
View similar active items
Sell one like this

7 $511.00

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm noticing this sort of thing frequently. Everyone piles on one auction and ignores another. I can't explain it.:confused:

There was another auction a little while ago where the starting price was about $300. No bids. They relisted at $99 and it went for over $700. Go figure.

Sue

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I recently saw two eBay auctions for a 2Bg LO (Gold) at WKV go off on the same day with an ~$3000 difference. My conclusion was that the high bid auction was from a seller (good rating for a TS sales group) who sells a lot of these units and had correct info in their ad, while the other did not have complete info and had a low amount of eBay transactions.

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was watching the SDO auction and it seemed like it was ended prematurely. Not sure if the seller made another deal on it or if there was some error in the listing but I'm pretty sure it was not supposed to end when it did.