• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Where do I find the Titanium Elite phone number to contact Marriott?

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
I'm Lifetime Titanium Elite. Can someone tell be where I find the Elite phone number to contact Marriott. I feel like an idiot because I cant seem to find it.

Ray

jtp1947

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Marriott, Boston Custom House
This is the Titanium # I use, 888 625 4991

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just look in my Mobile App. The number I show is 800-399-4229.
Interesting.
I am Lifetime Titanium and I don’t see that phone number or any other “priority line” number in the app.
As I am in the UK and normally contact Cork Owner Services, perhaps it is different here?
Now when I contact Owner Services though, I am prompted to enter my registered home phone number.
I wondered if that might cause my call to be routed to a priority line?
I really have no idea though.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting.
I am Lifetime Titanium and I don’t see that phone number or any other “priority line” number in the app.
As I am in the UK and normally contact Cork Owner Services, perhaps it is different here?
Now when I contact Owner Services though, I am prompted to enter my registered home phone number.
I wondered if that might cause my call to be routed to a priority line?
I really have no idea though.

On the "My Account" page scroll all the way to the bottom. You should see "Titanium Elite Support" with the USA/Canada phone number. If you are prompted to enter your registered number then it likely means that you are calling from a different number than is on your account, or your caller ID is blocked. If you call from the number they have on record then they already know who you are and you just have to verify a few details first.

Both of the numbers quoted by jtp1947 and StevenTing go to the same place. The 888 number is the old SPG Platinum line and the 800 number is the Marriott Platinum line. Both now go to Bonvoy Titanium.

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
07F1FA15-973B-420A-BF4D-25DF0C9CC6BB.jpeg 73F9AA68-6416-4127-83E4-503832D7AB27.png
On the "My Account" page scroll all the way to the bottom. You should see "Titanium Elite Support" with the USA/Canada phone number. If you are prompted to enter your registered number then it likely means that you are calling from a different number than is on your account, or your caller ID is blocked. If you call from the number they have on record then they already know who you are and you just have to verify a few details first.

Both of the numbers quoted by jtp1947 and StevenTing go to the same place. The 888 number is the old SPG Platinum line and the 800 number is the Marriott Platinum line. Both now go to Bonvoy Titanium.
I have just looked again.
On the app, it shows +800 39942290 (with the zero on the end?), although there is no indication that it is a priority Elite number.
On the website, after signing in, if I click on my name in the top right hand corner then select overview and scroll down I don’t see any phone numbers at all but just find the attached details under FAQs?

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
View attachment 11916 View attachment 11917

I have just looked again.
On the app, it shows +800 39942290 (with the zero on the end?), although there is no indication that it is a priority Elite number.
On the website, after signing in, if I click on my name in the top right hand corner then select overview and scroll down I don’t see any phone numbers at all but just find the attached details under FAQs?

I guess it is because you are in the UK. The number in our accounts indicates it is for USA/CA.

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Are Platinum and Titanium line the same? I called 800-399-4229 from US today, and was greeted as the Platinum Elite line. I am Titanium. I guess they are one and the same.

BTW- My MR rep today was not helpful. :(

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
Thanks all for your help!

Ray

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are Platinum and Titanium line the same? I called 800-399-4229 from US today, and was greeted as the Platinum Elite line. I am Titanium. I guess they are one and the same.

BTW- My MR rep today was not helpful. :(

When I call the same number I am greeted by a computer that says my first name and then says Bonvoy Titanium Elite. Not sure why yours would state Platinum. How long have you been Titanium?

Where did they come up with the whole "titanium" name? Titanium is fairly cheap and not considered a precious metal. Along those lines platinum is also cheaper than gold. I guess the next status they will add on top will be aluminum?

Last edited:

Mr. Vker

Reaction score
800-399-4229 is correct though I don't feel very Titanium when I call it. Its best to call from your number on file so they recognize your status automatically. You still have to go through that interminable voice menu. I freaking HATE THAT. The old system gave you a live person nearly instantly.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
You still have to go through that interminable voice menu. I freaking HATE THAT. The old system gave you a live person nearly instantly.

Just hit zero over and over right away and repeatedly and it will eventually force to a real person.