• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

We are now full time timesharing

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Miss Marty.

We are whipped and hunkered down in Oklahoma. What a winter you have had, this weather is rough. We had snow in Istanbul and thought that was something, nothing like what we drove into a day after we landed. Hope you and your husband are well.

Mike

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Easter

Mike and Edie

Enjoy your 1,500 miles drive sightseeing across..
Wisconsin - South Dakota - Wyoming - Colorado

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Father`s Day

Mike and Edie

Can`t wait to read about your 2015 summer
Adventures along the West Coast & Canada

Happy First Day of Summer

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
The long hot summer ...

August 15, 2015

Hope you are enjoying summer along the West Coast
(California, Oregon. Washington and Victoria Canada)

Any timeshare plans for this fall and winter yet?

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays ~ Mike and Edie

Miss your daily updates and photos
Any timeshare travel plans for 2016?

chubby

Reaction score
We are also missing the reports of good times and timeshare good places we do hope they are ok as it has been since September since there last report on there site

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I also started following their blog shortly after I joined TUG and really enjoy reading about their adventures…

I hope they pop on just to say things are ok with their family.

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes. We are both well but have been so tied up with getting our place ready to sell so we can get back out on the road. Our first hurdle was getting the renter out of our place; the second hurdle (and we're still dealing with it) was the animal urine smells in the house. We might have to take out some walls as we've pulled up the carpet, laminate, and just about everything else and we still get smells. We put in new flooring, granite, tile, and painted everything inside. It's looking really good. Now we need to do the outside and get it ready to put it on the market.

We have taken a few little trips (Windsor, Oceanside, Disneyland, Marina Dunes), but we're so tired from everything else we haven't caught up. Sorry. Once this project is done we're very anxious to get back on the road and start the blog again. We still have the North East and North Central USA to do, and we want to go back to Europe and explore. We also want to see Australia and New Zealand.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year.

Mike & Edie
www.fulltimetimeshare.com

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
We just got back from 6 weeks in Hawaii
, leave tomorrow for 7 weeks in FL and then will be 5 weeks in PV. ( mexico)

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Orlando Jan 20 !

Hope you all saw the article on full time timesharing in the Timesharing. Today magazine and my most recent article there on the Wonders of the Olymoic National park.

Merry Christmas to all!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Merry Christmas and I'm so happy that your family is doing well but just busy...

Thanks for the well wishes. We are both well but have been so tied up with getting our place ready to sell so we can get back out on the road. Our first hurdle was getting the renter out of our place; the second hurdle (and we're still dealing with it) was the animal urine smells in the house. We might have to take out some walls as we've pulled up the carpet, laminate, and just about everything else and we still get smells. We put in new flooring, granite, tile, and painted everything inside. It's looking really good. Now we need to do the outside and get it ready to put it on the market.

We have taken a few little trips (Windsor, Oceanside, Disneyland, Marina Dunes), but we're so tired from everything else we haven't caught up. Sorry. Once this project is done we're very anxious to get back on the road and start the blog again. We still have the North East and North Central USA to do, and we want to go back to Europe and explore. We also want to see Australia and New Zealand.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year.

Mike & Edie

chubby

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know you are both ok renters can be good or bad you got the latter .
Let me know when you coming down to Aus as we come from here and could help you with some tips on places to see and do New Zealand has so much see it will take for ever to tell you about
About the smells in the wall you have we have a product called Nil Oders down here see if you can get it over there it is a spray and you could spray it around the bottom of the walls it takes out all bad smells like that
I am not plugging this product in any way just trying to help
Have a great christmas and New year and get on the road again

Chubby

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Easter ~ Mike&Edie

Looking forward to your 2016 Spring
Travels and Timeshare Adventures..

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Still Out for 6 Months

Although we now have a home base, after 7 years of being totally "homeless" - having sold our house in 2008 -- we are still out 6 months of the year! (like Ray Harper, our inspiration was, as he had a condo to go to also ).,

Seeing more of NW and CA timeshares now, being on the west coast. We just got back from Vancouver Island, BC, which is gorgeous!

Leaving for the Midwest - again,visiting DH's many friends and relatives there - - next month - for a couple of months.

This week is our 47th anniversary - we were married on Moonwalk Day! (BTW, married in Korea -- so it was on the 21st.)

donnaval

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your anniversary Joan! Look forward to continuing to read your ongoing albeit less frequent adventures.

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Ron and Joan. Quite the accomplishment. Michael and I are getting close to our 28th! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. We are also looking forward to getting our blog up and running again after taking so much time off to get the house remodeled. We thought we were going to put it on the market but after getting it done (and it looks really good), Michael doesn't want to sell. Oh well, Monterey County is a beautiful place to have a home base.

Victoria Splash here we come!

Mike & Edie

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike & Edie ~ Any East Coast Plans

:hi:

Looking forward to your Fall & Winter
Travels and Timeshare Adventures..

ronsanford

Reaction score
My wife and I are Wyndham Resorts Gold members. We are considering becoming Platinum members which would give us enough points to live at least six months in Wyndham Resorts. The other six months we can stay in a seasonal home. In this scenario, Wyndham Resorts would be our only property ownership. I would appreciate hearing iany suggestions about: 1) claiming Wyndham Resorts as a primary residence for tax purposes, 2) how to select a home address/residence, and 3) how to manage mail forwarding.

ronandjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My wife and I are Wyndham Resorts Gold members. We are considering becoming Platinum members which would give us enough points to live at least six months in Wyndham Resorts. The other six months we can stay in a seasonal home. In this scenario, Wyndham Resorts would be our only property ownership. I would appreciate hearing iany suggestions about: 1) claiming Wyndham Resorts as a primary residence for tax purposes, 2) how to select a home address/residence, and 3) how to manage mail forwarding.
HI
Sorry I didn;t see this before - I do not see if anyone else answered you. You can go to my BLOG at the beginning and it will tell you how we solved the "logistic" problems of which you speak - you cna always send me a PM (conversation) with questions,
JOAN

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike and Edie

Enjoyed reading your Feb. 2017
travel updates and photos from
California, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana,
Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike and Edie

Looks like you have been traveling alot in
our neck of the woods this past March.

North and South Carolina, Virginia, WV.,
PA, Washington DC and Dover Delaware.

Hope you are enjoying Newport, RI

The Breakers, Chateau-sur-Mer, The Elms,
Marble House & Rosecliff are very beautiful.

Check out membership in
The Preservation Society of Newport

http://www.newportmansions.org/

Are you planning on returning to
the Mid Atlantic area in April 2017.

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry, we don't check in on Tug as much as we should. We have been enjoying New England and will be leaving here on Friday and heading to New Hampshire for a week. Or goal is to see every State Capitol and Presidential Library before we get back home to California in May. This trip is different in that we are spending more time in hotels than resorts, which we don't like but is necessary in order to get it all done. Michael has never been to New England before, and it's been thirty or so years for me, so we are really enjoying ourselves. We are having a hard time getting used to the weather, however. One day it's beautiful and the next there's snow.

I haven't updated the itinerary because we're thinking of redoing the blog and just have been going back and forth on what we want to do with it. I tried to do the 2017 and couldn't get it to show up on the blog.

Also, our daughter is going to be having a baby (our first grandchild) and we know we'll be slowing way down when that happens (August).

Hope you are well and still having fun traveling.

Mike&Edie

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike and Edie

Hope you are enjoying your visit
to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
It is one of our favorite places!