• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

We are now full time timesharing

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike and Edie

Hope you enjoyed your 2017 visit to Oklahoma City
The Capital and largest city in the state of Oklahoma.

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are loving all the State Capitols and Presidential Museums. We have 6 more to do and we're finished with all in the lower 48 states. Today we finished our last Presidential Museum (Truman) that was listed in the passport we bought at our first one we happened upon (Hoover). Not sure what we're going to keep ourselves busy with once we finish all 50 State Capitols but I'm sure we'll figure something out. Hope you are well.

Mike&Edie
www.fulltimetimeshare.com

The Coop's

Reaction score
I literally have tears in y eyes and I am SO excited that I came across this post. You two are living my DREAM LIFE!! My night is over because I will be reading everything about what yall have been doing the last few years and how to pull something like this off. My friends and family think Im nuts when I tell them how I want to buy an older RV and literally spend a year or 2 driving across country with my kids in tow. The could homeschool and the experience to see our beautiful country ohhh I can go on and on. I have a few ideas even on how my husband and I could still be able to support ourselves. Cant wait to read everything...lol..anywho, I am a Georgia girl, What are you favorite towns, parks, places that yall have experienced in my home state. I would love to know....

Mike&Edie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I literally have tears in y eyes and I am SO excited that I came across this post. You two are living my DREAM LIFE!! My night is over because I will be reading everything about what yall have been doing the last few years and how to pull something like this off. My friends and family think Im nuts when I tell them how I want to buy an older RV and literally spend a year or 2 driving across country with my kids in tow. The could homeschool and the experience to see our beautiful country ohhh I can go on and on. I have a few ideas even on how my husband and I could still be able to support ourselves. Cant wait to read everything...lol..anywho, I am a Georgia girl, What are you favorite towns, parks, places that yall have experienced in my home state. I would love to know....
So glad you are enjoying our blog. There are others out there (Ron and Joan, Senior Nomads, etc.), who also do this. It helps that we're retired and have the time. Early on our adventure we heard from another family like yours (with smaller kids) that were planning on doing this in timeshares (2-3 bedrooms). We have never heard how their adventure turned out, or if they are still on it. We enjoyed the Carter Library in Atlanta, and the whole city of Atlanta that we got to see. That's about all we saw of Georgia but would like to go back and explore more. So many places we want to go back and explore. Too many places and too little time. Let us know when you become travelers!

Mike & Edie
www.fulltimetimeshare.com

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike and Edie

Enjoyed your spring photos of Shoshone Falls
waterfall on the Snake River in southern Idaho
At 212 feet, the falls are higher than Niagara Falls.

Thanks for sharing your Capitol and
Presidential Library travel experiences

I plan to learn more about the Idaho State Capitol
Restoration and View the Photo and Video Galleries

Online @ Capital of Light Tour
  • Idaho’s Capitol is the only state capitol in the
  • United States heated by geothermal energy.
http://idahoptv.org/productions/specials/capitoloflight/tour_grounds.cfm

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score

Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library

Dickinson, North Dakota 58602

One hundred years after his death,
Theodore Roosevelt America’s 26th President
will finally have a Presidential Library. (TRPLF)

www.theodorerooseveltcenter.org

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike and Edie

Miss your posts and photos on your blog.
How are you and your family in California.
Any travel plans for fall & winter this year.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mike & Edie

Its been a little over a year.
Miss your posts on your tug
Stop by and let us know how
you are enjoying retirement.

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Mike & Edie

Its been a little over a year.
Miss your posts on your tug
Stop by and let us know how
you are enjoying retirement.

Yes, they have a new grandchild they are enjoying, need I say mire? We stopped by their place in May ( after 6 weeks in southern CA, staying in timeshares there) and it was so much fun. (You need to swing by there too). We’ll see them again in Victoria BC in August.
We still timeshare 6 months of the year. Right now on our way to Stoneridge Resort in ID, one of our favorite timeshares.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
To: Mike & Edie - Happy Thanksgiving,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year