• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Warren and Annabelle's?

Denise P

Reaction score
I would say the same things about the show I saw. I would have deliberately avoided Warren because there have been references to Andy Griffiths, Opie and Gromer etc. I've never heard of them so I guess they were not a thing in England!

I really wanted to see the psychic bird and he was really cute but it doesn't add very much to the overall act.

LJT

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - I was recommending the show to friends and wanted to be sure they would enjoy it regardless of the performer.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting a historical thread. Went to Warren and Annabelle's last night. It's now on the Front Street side of the Lahaina Outlet Mall upstairs from Ruth's Chris Steak House. We opted for the Whole Enchalada or Big Kaguna or whatever they call the appetizer meal, 2 drinks tips and show deal. Parking is (mostly) paid. The comedy/magic show was good. Mostly sleight of hand and mentalist stuff. Only 78 seats, so there is not a bad seat. The food/dessert and 2 included cocktails was plenty of food and there is enough time to dissipate the effects of the drinks before driving.,

We are off on a sunset cruise tonite, and Feast at Lele Luau tomorrow. It's been a bit of a whirlwind Maui excursion to check out my ability to deal with some recent health issues and air travel, but it looks like I passed with flying colors.

Back to reality next week.

Jim

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
Warren has performed at least once and the Monday orientation briefing at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. I spent some time chatting with him when he visited our table after his performance. He had some very good advice for restaurants, swimming, and snorkeling...among which that the ocean of KBC and Ka'anapali Shores and a bit north was one of the most dangerous places to swim on Maui...many drownings, etc. (currents can be treacherous...and now a shark attack death). So best to avoid that. He pointed me to Honolua Bay for snorkeling, which I have come to love dearly (go before 10 am if you want parking), and to another beach a ways south of Lahaina, which I have not yet tried. He also (correctly) recommended the Pa'ia Fish Market...same ownership as Mama's Fish House, as I recall, and equally good food, but much less expensive. His advice was spot-on: order one seafood taco platter and share it for 2 people...it's large (and tasty, better than the Pa'ia Fish Markets in Lahaina and Kehei). He also recommended the Hali’imaile General Store for lunch, which we have found very enjoyable.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
We went to Warren and Annabelle's in April and had a great evening. We ate at Kimo's before. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. There was one fellow for the first hour and a second magician the second hour. I was close to the stage and while I "kind of" understood how they "might" do the tricks, I never really knew how they did them. These folks are very very good at close-in "slight-of-hand".

BTW, Burning Love is no longer. The producer filed bankruptcy. Such a shame. Darren Lee, the Elvis impersonator was very good.